All 6dra6on6's Comments

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2014 8:38:22 AM

Mrjaw... No one is asking you to throw the word hero around loosely but we are asking you to show respect. You had no cause to attack him, especially since you didn't know him personally. I dont know why you're so angry but maybe you need someone to talk to. I knew Kyle and he did deserve to be called a hero and at the very least he didnt deserve your attack. So please, im just asking you to be cool and show my friend some respect. Thanks, brother.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/3/2014 4:03:52 PM

Mrjawwhatever, thanks to Kyle and the test of those that served, you're able to voice your opinion freely. I now have an opinion about you and it's not good. You didn't know him personally as I did and therefore your opinion really doesn't count. Hopefully, someday you'll wake up and realize the error of you ways and come to appreciate the wonderful vets and their sacrifices.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 11:08:11 PM

Did you know him personally? I did and he was a very humble, kind and generous man and very patriotic to boot. I was heartbroken when he was murdered. Im wondering why you would say such a horrible thing.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/2/2014 11:06:20 PM

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:36:31 PM

This looks like it'll make vampires vicious monsters again which is cool and long over due. I'm so tired of the teen angst vampies.

Preview: ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1 (Article) - 9/15/2014 1:58:36 PM

I just love my Aliens and Predators drawn cartoon style. Btw, that was hilarious Momitchell7!

Zack Snyder's Batmobile Tweet (Article) - 9/11/2014 4:11:18 PM

I want one!

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:21:10 AM

I like the design a lot but is it me or does it look like a CGI rendering overlayed onto a real photo?

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:49:57 AM

If they make it, I will come... Oh boy, that came out wrong! Doh! I did it again!!

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Musketeers (Article) - 9/2/2014 10:44:21 AM

I love this series. It's not campy but they do throw in the cavalier camaraderie between the main characters at the right time and in the right doses. I also like the new realistic approach and gritty, dirty  atmosphere as apposed to the recent incarnations where everything is spotless and bright. The writing is pretty good, nothing we haven't seen before but it's told very well and it's more about the characters than all the plots within. But, as the series went on and found its legs ,the stories did become more complex with more plot twists and surprises. I am now in anxious anticipation of season two.

6DRA6ON6'S MANIACAL PERSONA