All 6dra6on6's Comments

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/18/2014 10:30:39 PM

Hey Rob, how about a little spoiler alert before you give something, like the dragon being killed off early, away. Thanks for ruining the whole movie for me.

Mania Box Office Report: Hail Exodus! (Article) - 12/16/2014 7:26:09 AM

12 hours in a theater? Not with my ADHD and equally active bladder! I envy you guys because i think movie marathons sound like a lot of fun. As it is I can barely make through a 90 minute action/sci-fi movie. Lol

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 9:53:01 AM

bwahaha!  Thanks for the laugh, Violatorr.

Mania Review: Exodus: Gods and Kings (Article) - 12/12/2014 1:15:11 PM

There were actually 613 comandments.

I think Scott is one of the greatest filmakers of all time but I'll wait to rent this one. Unless it has rock people, then I'll  pass on it completely. Im not enthusiastic about atheists doing biblical movies because i agree that they lack the passion and they always seem to try to do away with God or make him a figment of one's imagination. I hated Noah for two reason, 1) the filmakers did away with God and made up their own story. 2) Their own made up story was horrendous - even if it was made as a stand alone film. It was just stupid and unwatchable. I fear the same thing about this movie.

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/4/2014 4:58:31 PM

old Arnold shooting a younger Arnold. Would that be retroactive suicide?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 9:41:26 PM

Mania, i hate your f**cking ads that i cant close and block me from reading everyone's elses  post with a block shaped ad that stays right over the posts and they also prevent me from posting myself by covering the ADD post button. I suggest you stop running these ad boxes before you run everyone away from your site. Seriously, it fucking annoying!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 9:40:48 PM

I like the cross guards. Keep in mind that Jedis and Sith build their own lightsabers to suit themselves. Maul had the dual blade and Dooku had the ergonomic hilt (probably because he had arthritis ). Both used theirs masterfully. Im sure our new bad guy will do the same. I see no reason to get our panties in a bunch over it.

It was great seeing the Millennium Falcon in flight again after all these years and the new radar dish looks good. A nice uprade after Lando lost the original one at the battle of Endor. The X-wings looked so cool flying low over the water.

Man, i cant wait till the movie comes out and like Luke said, "Buts it a whole nother year!" Thats how i gelt after watching the teaser for the first time.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/30/2014 9:32:15 PM

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2014 8:38:22 AM

Mrjaw... No one is asking you to throw the word hero around loosely but we are asking you to show respect. You had no cause to attack him, especially since you didn't know him personally. I dont know why you're so angry but maybe you need someone to talk to. I knew Kyle and he did deserve to be called a hero and at the very least he didnt deserve your attack. So please, im just asking you to be cool and show my friend some respect. Thanks, brother.

AMERICAN SNIPER - Trailer (Article) - 10/3/2014 4:03:52 PM

Mrjawwhatever, thanks to Kyle and the test of those that served, you're able to voice your opinion freely. I now have an opinion about you and it's not good. You didn't know him personally as I did and therefore your opinion really doesn't count. Hopefully, someday you'll wake up and realize the error of you ways and come to appreciate the wonderful vets and their sacrifices.

6DRA6ON6'S MANIACAL PERSONA