All 6dra6on6's Comments

Dracula Untold - International Trailer (Article) - 9/18/2014 10:36:31 PM

This looks like it'll make vampires vicious monsters again which is cool and long over due. I'm so tired of the teen angst vampies.

Preview: ALIEN VS. PREDATOR: FIRE AND STONE #1 (Article) - 9/15/2014 1:58:36 PM

I just love my Aliens and Predators drawn cartoon style. Btw, that was hilarious Momitchell7!

Zack Snyder's Batmobile Tweet (Article) - 9/11/2014 4:11:18 PM

I want one!

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 9:21:10 AM

I like the design a lot but is it me or does it look like a CGI rendering overlayed onto a real photo?

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:49:57 AM

If they make it, I will come... Oh boy, that came out wrong! Doh! I did it again!!

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: The Musketeers (Article) - 9/2/2014 10:44:21 AM

I love this series. It's not campy but they do throw in the cavalier camaraderie between the main characters at the right time and in the right doses. I also like the new realistic approach and gritty, dirty  atmosphere as apposed to the recent incarnations where everything is spotless and bright. The writing is pretty good, nothing we haven't seen before but it's told very well and it's more about the characters than all the plots within. But, as the series went on and found its legs ,the stories did become more complex with more plot twists and surprises. I am now in anxious anticipation of season two.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/9/2014 7:53:49 AM

I want to see this so badly but i know the theater is going to be full of npisy kids and disrepectful adults that always ruins the film for me which is why i rarely go to the theater anymore. I'll have to wait until the middle of the week and go to a matinee showing if i want to enjoy this. But now i know what to expect so i know im going to see a fun, popcorn flick and not to expect an art piece.

Jurassic World & Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Con Posters (Article) - 7/24/2014 7:11:34 AM

And Rocket is holding a giant dildo..?

MARVEL ANNOUNCES THE NEW CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 7/17/2014 3:06:36 PM

So Wilson is into redistribution, or in other words, taking hard earned money from people who work(against their will) and giving it to the lazy. Perhaps they should rename Captain America to Captain Socialist. Marvel will not get one more cent from me. Hello bootleg and pirate copies! Marvel just shot themselves in the foot!

The Summer of '84: Conan the Destroyer (Article) - 7/15/2014 6:11:51 PM

An R rating couldn't save this piece of garbage. Conan the Barbarian was a great film because it took itself seriously. CtD, was garbage because of the campy angle, the stupid attempts at humor, horrible dialogue and atrocious acting. Then there's a lame story and writing and the hack director. And if this thing had a bigger budget what was it used for because the whole film looked cheap. A frog-like god that's easily killed by choking it out??? This movie is an unwatchable piece of shit.

The first one was a huge success so why not rehire the original creative team??? Instead the producers went the cheapie route and killed the franchise.

Then came the remake with Jason Momoa. It had all the elements that ruined CtD and they wonder why it failed... In order for a sword and sandal film to work and be successful it must be taken seriously. Duh!!!

6DRA6ON6'S MANIACAL PERSONA