All 6dra6on6's Comments

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 11:48:48 AM

I havent purchased a comic in years because of the price. When I stopped collecting I had enough money to pay the monthly payment on a BMW with money left over each month!

I recently heard that the PUNISHER was killed and reanimated into FRANKEN-PUNISHER??? Whatever they do is ok with me as long as they fix the PUNISHER and make him the badass vigilante he started out as.

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper nails it! (Article) - 1/20/2015 9:26:23 AM

The term "savage" was a reference to the insurgents and terrorists not the Iraqi people in general. They gave them that term because they would kill indiscriminately without a care for who died whether it was Americans, Iraqis, women or children.

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/14/2015 1:08:58 PM

Escape from L.A really lost me with the basketball game and when Snake surfed the tidal wave and jumped into the convertible car. That was way over the top and just dumb. Escape From New York was dark and gritty and tried to be as realistic as possible. All that was thrown away for a silly sequal.

Im hoping and praying the remake is more like the original dark amd gritty with a badass in the lead role just updated with more action and filming techniques.

MUENSTER - your comment made me laugh out real loud! Hahaha

Escape From New York Remake now at FOX (Article) - 1/13/2015 7:09:23 PM

I'm all for it as long as its not as cheesy and as stupid as Escape From L.A.

Ive seen a bunch of complainers on other boards harping about leaving the classics alone. I dont get why they are upset. They still have the classic to fall back to and watch if the remake/reboot sucks and if doesnt suck then they have two good movies to watch.

First Look: UNCANNY INHUMANS #0 (Article) - 1/7/2015 7:53:45 PM

lmao, Monkeyfoot!

Masters of the Universe Script Completed (Article) - 1/5/2015 8:56:03 PM

I see this being a huge hit like John Carter of Mars...

New Millennium Falcon Images (Article) - 12/29/2014 8:31:01 PM

Well, the Falcon looks like... the Falcon.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/18/2014 10:30:39 PM

Hey Rob, how about a little spoiler alert before you give something, like the dragon being killed off early, away. Thanks for ruining the whole movie for me.

Mania Box Office Report: Hail Exodus! (Article) - 12/16/2014 7:26:09 AM

12 hours in a theater? Not with my ADHD and equally active bladder! I envy you guys because i think movie marathons sound like a lot of fun. As it is I can barely make through a 90 minute action/sci-fi movie. Lol

Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Character Names Revealed (Article) - 12/15/2014 9:53:01 AM

bwahaha!  Thanks for the laugh, Violatorr.

6DRA6ON6'S MANIACAL PERSONA