All 8man's Comments

Batman Fighting Bane Footage (Article) - 8/10/2011 9:11:16 AM

I've been a Batman fan all of my life.  I've seen the Adam West version, the Tim Burton version, the Schumacher version and now this.  I wouldn't toss any of them.  Were they all great?  No.  But something, even a little off, is still better than nothing.  I'm not worried.

Did anyone else catch the fact that Nestor Carbonell is the mayor?  Wasn't he Bat-Manuel in the Tick series.  Hilarious!

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 8/9/2011 11:39:43 AM

I'll order it from Blockbuster and keep it on hand until there is nothing worth watching on either of the History Channels....

Bloodrayne: The Third Reich Unrated Director%u2019s Cut DVD Review (Article) - 8/9/2011 10:55:30 AM

I wasn't interested in this until he mentioned the scene between Rayne and bordello tramp.  Maybe that's why Pare took the gig, Boll told him he'd be doing Malthe.

Avengers Battling in Cleveland (Article) - 8/9/2011 10:48:59 AM

Yes.  It should be wreak havoc.

Ah, Cleveland is getting a bit of a bad wrap.  It's undergoing a bit of a revitalization.  And now less than 9 months away from opening day.  It's like waiting for a kid to be born without all of the female angst and diapers.

Took my wife and kid to see Captain America.  Cried during pretty much the whole damn thing!  I told her if the Skull wishes for and gets golden armor, I'd lose it.  I can't wait to see it again sober.   The Avengers will own.

Judge Dredd Spotted Online (Article) - 7/18/2011 7:25:56 AM

I'm into it.  Urban can act.  He'll bring a lot to the role.  Judge Dredd fans should be geeked solely by fact that they are even doing this adaptation.

Full New Captain America Trailer (Article) - 6/24/2011 9:58:37 AM

Oh, my dear God!  I've been a fan since 1973.  I'm almost in tears.....

Maybe my wife will see it with me and we can play Steve and Peggy later.

Heroes are made in America, otherwise why would our men be traveling the globe trying to free the rest of the world?

Yeah.  The Cube.  Sweet.  Will we see the Skull's golden armor? :)

X-Men: First Class Debuts at Top (Article) - 6/6/2011 6:30:02 AM

Great movie.  Loved it!

Mania Review: X-Men: First Class (Article) - 6/5/2011 6:29:43 AM

Great freaking movie!  Loved every damn minute of it.  The tone, the music, the story, all good.  And for those of you who didn't like it or didn't like parts of it or didn't like this or didn't like that....don't buy the video.  More for us. War X-men: First Class!

And for those of you who feel like you need to carry on an extensive conversation here, why not retire to one of your mother's basements.  Star Trek in an X-Men thread?  And arguing about it?  Really?

NBC Rejects Wonder Woman (Article) - 5/13/2011 6:27:23 AM

Unless it was really bad, someone will pick it up.  The question is, can they make the show and make it well with a second or third tier network budget?

Full New CONAN Trailer Online (Article) - 5/5/2011 10:17:31 AM

Okay.  A little too much pre-viewing critiquing here.  I think it looks fine.

Then again, I did actually see Jonah Hex in the theaters the day it opened.  I was mourning my Celtics losing the NBA Championship the night before.  It did little to help me.

8MAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA