All AKspade's Comments

1 2 >  >>

New Bane Images (Article) - 4/21/2012 1:45:07 AM

JULY 20, 2012

THE DARK KNIGHT WILL RISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norris in Expendables 2 image (Article) - 4/18/2012 3:44:50 PM

Chuck Norris has been to Mars, that's why there is no signs of life!

Game of Thrones: What Is Dead May Never Die Review (Article) - 4/18/2012 10:51:47 AM

I meant what he hasn't already written. Hell he's got like a hundred pages written but that's because they are all pages he took out of Dance. He hasn't actually written anything new as of yet. If a hundred pages gets you excited, don't let it! He took a whole years worth of work and flushed it down the toilet and started from scracth when he started on Dance. Don't believe me? Go look it up. He admits it himself.

Avengers Spinoffs (Article) - 4/17/2012 11:06:54 PM

Don't remind me...

Avengers Spinoffs (Article) - 4/17/2012 10:46:51 PM

I'm usually not this ansy about a movie series, but when it comes to Batman, I can't side with any other comic book movie. So don't take it personally when I pick sides.

Avengers Spinoffs (Article) - 4/17/2012 10:32:25 PM

Heh, coming from a couple of marvel nerds, that really hurts my feelings. But I will concede one point. WB has killed any chance of having more popular characters with their last debacle known as Green Lantern. Will they both do well? Probably. Who is the better director? Nolan or Joss Whedon? If you can honestly say Joss Whedon, I am going to ask you what you're smoking, 'cause I don't want any!

Avengers Spinoffs (Article) - 4/17/2012 9:20:08 PM

Heh, yeah. Cause the only thing this piece of crap has got going for it is jiggly boobs. The Dark Knight Rises will own. You know this to be true... AK has spoken!

Game of Thrones: What Is Dead May Never Die Review (Article) - 4/17/2012 9:16:11 PM

They're already talking about splitting up book 3 into two seasons, back-to-back. I guess they gotta give the fat man some time to get his ass kissed some more at conventions, before he even thinks about typing a single word of "Winds"

More Harry Potter (Article) - 4/17/2012 1:01:38 PM

Well hell! We've always known that. How is that news? I didn't by Beetle the Bard and I won't buy this one. Milking that cash cow seems to work!

Game of Thrones: What Is Dead May Never Die Review (Article) - 4/17/2012 12:59:06 PM

Yeah, Brienne's character was one of the few things that saved this episode. That and Tyrion's storyline. The whole Jon/Craster thing didn't happen in the books, so I don't know why they put that in. As for Martin's "Dark humor thing." That's all he's got. Martin's a hack. He has completely lost control of his own series in the books and will probably never get finished. If you don't know what I mean, read the books and how long it took the last two get out, dealing with pointless characters that no one cares about and goes nowhere.! I'll be interested to see how hbo deals with this lazy ass!

AKSPADE'S MANIACAL PERSONA