All Alphanumeric's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Comics2Film: 2010 in Review (Article) - 12/31/2010 4:23:26 AM

The main problem with Scott Pilgrim, was that there was only one likeable character in the whole movie, and it sure as hell wasn't the lead.

I found myself more than once wishing the entire cast would go behiind a shed somewhere and die a painfully slow death.

Gulliver's Travels (Article) - 12/25/2010 3:14:25 AM

Man I feel your pain, the trailer for this thing screamed "crap!"

But you do know that the trailer showed you the enitre film, so your really didn't have to go see it, right?

The Sorcerer%u2019s Apprentice Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/12/2010 6:43:14 PM

Well I personally liked Jay Baruschells performance. I'm just glad they idn't cast MIcheal Cera in the part.

For myself I found the movie to be your basic, mostly non-threatening disney fare, but was dissapointed with the ending, I personally didn't find it to be epic enough.

10 Corporations in Movies You Would Never Want to Work for (Article) - 6/16/2010 5:00:59 PM

Actually there really is a Cyberdyne inc. they are a Japanese company which sells a robot suit called HAL 5 (Hybrid Assistive Limb)

5 Larger-Than-Life People Ripped Off By Hollywood (Article) - 1/27/2010 11:29:35 AM

There is no place more exciting than Canada.

DOLLHOUSE Canceled (Article) - 11/11/2009 4:41:28 PM

Well I can't say that I'm suprised. I left the show at the end of season 1 when they had Eliza all supered up and  I'm thinking, "FINALLY! now they're gonna go and let her go after the dollhouse while trying to stop Alpha."

But at the end of the episode she's back in the chair and I'm like WTF!? so my brain went "Okay, thats it! I'm outta here!!!" Followed shortly by my body.

Simply put the premise was okay but it had been poorly executed. And having Dushku in the lead roll didn't help any.

SPIDER-MAN 4 Villain Revealed (Article) - 11/9/2009 12:05:26 PM

If they don't payoff the build-up for the lizard, then I'll pass. Besides to me the Black cat sounds more like the secondary villian than the primary. (Hell, maybe the lizard eats her. And not in the good way either...)

Movie Maven: The Box, The Fourth Kind, A Christmas Carol & Men Who Stare at Goats (Article) - 11/4/2009 12:40:26 PM

Is it just me or did anybody else get a little J. Jonah Jameson vibe off of George clooneys character look?

I think we could have a new Jonah if JK simons doesn't want to come back.

Wolverine's Way with Women (Article) - 11/4/2009 12:34:11 PM

Psionotic,

I know, I came here after io9 pissed me off, and while I don't have much nice things to say about them I will give them credit for having a well designed and well laid out website.

This site is fine, but it's too busy. they really need to simplify in alot of areas.  GIve this place a bit of a more streamlined took.

5 Star Wars Storylines That Should Be Made Into Movies (Article) - 10/7/2009 2:41:39 AM

I liked the X-wing line of books, and wish that the new live action series was about them.

ALPHANUMERIC'S MANIACAL PERSONA