All AmbyWarhol's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

AVENGERS To Feature Kree/Skrull War? (Article) - 12/27/2010 8:50:36 AM

FYI...The first alien shapeshifters introduced in the Ultimate Marvel Universe are known on Earth as the Chitauri, who financed the Nazi regime in an attempt to conquer the Earth. Their leader Herr Kleiser states that they are called by other names on various worlds, including the name "Skrull".

The only real reason to bring Thor, an alien/god and Captain America, a superhuman together with Iron Man Hulk would be an other-worldy threat.  Makes sense to me.  I don't want to see a boring repeat of Thor and Captain America in the Avengers movie with them fighting Earth-based villains.  I hope they go hard and do the Kree/Skrull War.

INDY Death Rumors Shot Down (Article) - 12/22/2010 8:35:17 AM

You don't have to kill him off, just let him get too old to do anything.  Kinda like Henry Jones.

SOURCE CODE Trailer Hits (Article) - 11/24/2010 6:41:18 AM

Quantum Leap, Ponyboy, Quantum Leap

Brooks Mobs DRIVE (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:28:24 AM

He doesn't look that much like Chuck Norris!

CENTURION Movie Review (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:08:26 AM

I agree with you on this one!  This film is classic status, well done by a man who is not afraid to take risks and do what he loves to do.  And, he is not afraid of blood either!  Done on low budget in under 2 months. On a side note, one of the Picts chasing the Centurions is Marshall's Wife!

EXPENDABLES Wins Again (Article) - 8/23/2010 6:34:36 AM

Centurion is a movie that I I think everyone should see!  Highly recommended!

DYLAN DOG Trailer Online (Article) - 8/17/2010 7:49:52 AM

Dead of Night looks good in a Evil Dead sort of way.

Tomar Re looks, well, like Tomar Re.  I want to see an image of the Guardians.  Probably could use the same actors who were the Oompa Loompas, they had huge heads.

Hugh Jackman buffing up for Wolverine?  Ok.  Are fans buffing up for Wolverine?

Extremis should be pretty Extreme.  Apparently, Iron Man is Marvel's buzz boy right now.

Caruso Talks DEAD SPACE (Article) - 8/4/2010 4:58:35 AM

There was already a prequel to the Dead Space game.  Granted it was an Animation, but regardless, I want to see the game adaptation.  I loved the game... it was a real scare, too.

SDCC: Eckhart Open to Dent Return (Article) - 7/23/2010 7:18:56 AM

They said Harvey Dent died a hero. They never said 2 Face was actually dead. After I saw the movie many times I never thought he died at the end.  The funeral was a political move in the attempt to keep the truth about what happened to Dent a secret.   The fall was not enough for him to die from it, Batman's armor could not stop him from experiencing the same impact effect on the body.  I think he survived, and just like how Batman was made to be the villain ( a lie), they also lied about 2 Face's death.

SDCC: Eckhart Open to Dent Return (Article) - 7/23/2010 7:18:51 AM