All AmbyWarhol's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Full BURIED Trailer Hits (Article) - 7/22/2010 7:21:50 AM

I want to see a Tube Sock movie!!!

First Trailer for FASTER (Article) - 7/20/2010 7:55:25 AM

Their names are hilarious!  Here's my summarized synopsis:

A Driver on the fast track to revenge, goes even Faster when he is driven to the crossroads by a "Cop Killer" duo in pursuit of their own vendetta of Justice!

Boooyahh!

rgtchtiger (Profile) - 7/19/2010 6:16:52 AM

INCEPTION SPOILERS

Each level of the dream is based directly on the physical principles of the directly previous level on.  The zero gravity free fall of level 2 was based on the flipping of the van which produced the 0G environment.  But the physical environment of level 2 was a different architecture.  Only the people in the level 2 felt the 0G because their bodies were in level 1.  Level 3 people were in a stable level 2 body, and so on.  Sounds confusing I am sure, but I had giving it long thought because I wondered the same thing!!!

INCEPTION Captures Box Office (Article) - 7/19/2010 6:09:46 AM

Movie was great!  It gave me exactly what I wanted out of a movie and balanced it with surprisingly good action!  5 Stars*****

And to Makabriel...

******SPOILER*******SPOILER********SPOILER*********SPOILER************SPOILER*******SPOILER********

Like Ponyboy76, I agree... it was clearly explained during her training that she should not change the dream while they are in there lest she become a target.  The more you manipulate things in the dream the more aware the dreamer is and the more the focus is on you, and he had killer focus lmao.  Not to mention it alerts the dreamer to the false reality.  And I was pretty satisfied with the explanation of the time frames without them actually having us watch years in the lower levels.  I don't think we needed to literally see it.  It was an interpretation of time.  How long do you really think it took for them to climb the mountain in the snow?  Or, for Leo and the Architect to walk from the beach through the city.  That was time spent in the short period of a van falling off a bridge.

ECLIPSE Tops with $161 Mil Debut (Article) - 7/5/2010 7:05:51 AM

Saw The Last Airbender and I think he did about as good a job one could do with condensing the entire Book 1 into a movie without making it 3 hours like LOTR.  The acting was good, action was really awesome, some scenes and transitions were a little rushed (with little dramatic build up), but then again an entire season in 2 hours will do that.  All the bad talking is just "follow the leader" in my opinion.

I will leave Eclipse to my daughters because that who it is for anyways.

I think I will be seeing Knight and Day tonight...

Hey any Chicagoans get the AICN passes to see [REC] 1 and 2 at the Music Box on Wednesday?  If so I will be there.

DEATHLY HALLOWS Screenshots (Article) - 6/28/2010 5:40:03 AM

Is he ever going to get a nose?

Hardy Talks MAD MAX 4 (Article) - 6/28/2010 5:36:20 AM

A remake of Mad Max would always appear as a sequel.  They all are the same.  The only way to remake them and for us to know it was remade was to go back before the "pokyclypse" or before he got shot in his leg for detail oriented fanatics.  Otherwise, Max driving through the wasteland, meets some people in need of help from the wastelander bandits, helps them by sacrificing his own well being, drives crazy looking vehicle, crashes crazy looking vehicle, earns respect of everyone and gains a new friend.  Thats the Mad Max story.  Simple and fun.

Fassbender confirmed for X-MEN: FIRST CLASS? (Article) - 6/25/2010 6:33:39 AM

At least they made them wait to shut down streets until the Taste of Chicago was over before shooting Transformers 3!  I don't think I could have survived the traffic downtown otherwise.

Skarsgard Sails to BATTLESHIP (Article) - 6/18/2010 5:44:02 AM

Sooo confusing.  Are we saying that a water-bound alien armada on Earth, flew here (through space) from another planet, but the battle will only take place in water vs the Navy?  Good luck with that...

THING Prequel Date Locked In (Article) - 6/16/2010 6:39:17 AM

This movie should have no fear from Thor or anything.  It is based on a genre classic and is true action-horror.  If fans are like me, they will have to see this and Thor!

AMBYWARHOL'S MANIACAL PERSONA