All AmbyWarhol's Comments

First Look: REAL STEEL (Article) - 6/15/2010 6:02:26 AM

I just don't see it.

GREEN LANTERN 2 On the Way! (Article) - 6/10/2010 9:50:32 AM

Oh yeah... and BLACKHAWKS OWN!!!!

GREEN LANTERN 2 On the Way! (Article) - 6/10/2010 9:48:16 AM

Green Lantern is going to be MEGA!  Tamara Drew actually looks funny.

And WTF is up with The Phantom?  His costume looks horrible and he sits there dodging bullets making stupid comments.  Just shoot him in the mouth already.

I'm just curious, who is excited about Green Hornet?

Nolan is not going to spill the beans. They have a script in development and a story so they know who the villain is and obviously feel it is a worthy one to follow up Scarecrow and Joker.  I am rooting for the Ventriloquist as he is one of my favorite villains next to Joker.  I think he would be a good followup because he is crazy (a notable trend to the latter 2), he is not comedic at all, and he is really creepy.  Being that his puppet is the Mob Boss Scarface, it concludes the whole mob thing.  Which means the villain could also be Black Mask.  I think these are all lesser known villains that have never been touched in a Batman film and that would be very useful.  Actually, he should have both and they should be warring over control of Gotham.

13 Douchiest Movie Bullies (Article) - 6/10/2010 6:23:20 AM

John Bender from the Breakfast Club

Nelson Muntz from the Simpsons

Chet Donnelly from Weird Science

And, Walter "yes its true... this man has no dick!"  Peck from Ghostbusters.  "Well, thats what I heard."

Stanly Tucci joins CAPTAIN AMERICA Cast (Article) - 6/7/2010 1:01:29 PM

I suppose the name change matters... in some alternate earth where that Avengers is more popular.

Its bad enough The Last Airbender had to drop the Avatar moniker... I guess Brits do have a sense of humor.

Ratner Grabs SNOW WHITE (Article) - 6/5/2010 10:53:45 AM

You'd think Ratner was Uwe Boll the way everyone is against him.  And no one is as bad as Uwe!!!  I think the premise sounds interesting. It could work...

Two More Join Marvel Movies (Article) - 6/4/2010 6:40:57 PM

I love Marvel vs DC!!!

SONYMANswallows's Profile (Profile) - 6/4/2010 12:17:10 PM

Yo SONYMAN... I am in Hyde Park.  I can meet up with you anytime... my number is 786-273-7154.  I spend a lot of time at the Borders on North Avenue and the one on State Street, however we can meet up wherever!  I could use some good brainstorming sessions...

Second EXPENDABLES Trailer (Article) - 6/4/2010 5:53:30 AM

That dialogue in the beginning is awesome!!! Reminds me of the intro to Darkwing Duck... "I am the Terror, that flaps in the night!"

The A-Team of Action Figures (Article) - 6/4/2010 5:17:42 AM