All AntoBlueberry's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

CAPTAIN AMERICA, The Red Skull and The Invaders! (Article) - 2/8/2010 7:58:21 AM

RE: The Invaders
I've said it elesewhere, I strongly doubt the Invaders in the movie will be the same of the comic-books.
If they put that much effort to introduce a supersoldier and give a reason to justify a costume in the first half of the movie, do you honestly think they will introduce all of sudden six superpowered people in costume in the second half?
IMHO, the Invaders are a special op group of secret agents, soldiers and partisans from different European countries. Some of them will have familiar code names (like Union Jack or Spitfire, or Lieutenant Carbonara).

Marvel Producer Talks THOR Animated Movie (Article) - 2/3/2010 8:49:35 AM

I don't agree with the Variety writer about "Asterix at the Olympic Games" being a b.o. disappointment.

It made 131 million $ in theaters (http://www.boxofficemojo.com/intl/weekend/yearly/?yr=2008&p=.htm) more than some more expensive Hollywood movies.

AMC orders WALKING DEAD Pilot (Article) - 1/21/2010 1:21:06 PM

A Powers tv series would be really interesting. Can we get the Wired people on board?

New Clip from JUSTICE LEAGUE: CRISIS (Article) - 1/20/2010 2:38:25 PM

I feel sorry for the evil Black Lightning, getting punched in the face byt the Martian Manhunter.

THOR Cameo Talk (Article) - 1/19/2010 8:41:50 AM

The first draft of the Green Lantern had some unnecessary cheese, epecially near the end. I'm happy they'ra taking away slices of it from the movie. And I think at least another superhero will stay in the movie.

Haley locked for GREEN LANTERN? (Article) - 1/15/2010 6:30:39 AM

I thought Jackie Earle Haley was great in Watchmen, but I don't see him as the David Niven goen sour/Sinestro type.

Rhe Pattinson thing is probably BS.

Expect more Marvel on TV in the Future (Article) - 12/30/2009 7:16:03 AM

For people who wonder why Superman wears short on the outside, you can see the reason in that video. That cameltoe would be really embarssing for a Man of Steel.

KICK-ASS Red Band Trailer (Article) - 12/22/2009 7:42:03 AM

I strongly doubt they will change Kick-Ass title. The marketing campaign is all based on the KickAss concept.

LOBO F/X Talk (Article) - 11/23/2009 9:26:48 AM

Kevin Durand could play Lobo without CGI and a muscle suit. I won't see another movie with a CGI puppet as the lead. If you want CGI go see a Pixar movie or play a videogame.

THOR's Warriors Cast? (Maybe) (Article) - 11/17/2009 12:50:52 PM

The Warriors Three cast thing is once again on the marvel website:

ANTOBLUEBERRY'S MANIACAL PERSONA