All BSFrosty's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:09:04 AM

really wish John Cusack was in this. I don't understand why

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 6:11:17 AM

Ford has a big role and not just a cameo??  I wonder if they are going to kill him off.  Ford thought Solo should have died in empire strikes back.  Possibly Solo dies a major hero.  Or how about Solo joins the dark side...that would be a crazy twist!

Amazing Spider-Man 2: Clip #5 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:49:40 PM

Which is why trailers suck today!  I hate the length of trailers these days.  They show too much!! I am glad they are cutting them back to two minutes now eventually but I still think that is too long.  I believe 1:00 should be plenty.  The teaser trailers.  Remember the Alien trailer??  I've seen plenty of 1:00 or 1:30 trailers that held my interest to see the movie in the theater.  If you can't sell it in that amount of the time don't bother.  All the surprises are given away.  I've been closing my eyes and plugging my ears now during the trailers in the theater...haha.  Anyone agree??

Schwarzenegger Talks Terminator: Genesis (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:47:20 AM

I would have been happy to see the rest of MCG's trilogy idea finished up.  I liked terminator salvation.  Great music, sound effects.  It was awesome! It stayed true to the original termiator design and machines.  Now another damn reboot...sigh

Schwarzenegger Talks Terminator: Genesis (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:36:48 AM

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:51:19 AM

Still like Raimi's version, especially the spiderman suit...hopefully this one is more fun than dark like the first one.  Spiderman is suppose to fun not too serious.

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:41:36 AM

The scene from the original Robocop where Murphy is shooting out the drug factory is so much better than this scenario.  Don't like the music either.  Why the remake?...why?

Wolverine Suit - X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/17/2013 7:42:26 AM

Seriously, can we please have him wear his mask already?!?!?

The Walking Dead Season 3.5 Preview (Article) - 12/6/2012 10:54:31 AM

Maybe it eventually happens in the story (no one spoil it please), but please kill off Andrea already...

The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray Review (Article) - 12/6/2012 10:49:06 AM

When Gotham city was taken over, all I kept thinking was why is Batman saving NYC?? I didn't like recognizing NYC in the movie based on a comic book universe made up of fictional cities. The first two movies, Nolan did a better of hiding that.  There were too many camera views of the city that made it obvious. Threw me off...

Also I feel this Trilogy would be much better if The dark knight rises was the forth film to end the series. There needs to be a thrid movie in between the Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises. Fill in the gaps. Show Batman doing more detective work/fighting crime. Avoiding the cops at all times after taking the blame of Harvey Dent's death. Have news reports questioning Batman Friend or Foe?  Batman fending off angry Gotham citizens that think he is bad. Have him take on the Riddler or crazy criminals...something. Building the new Bat cave. the movie could end with Batman going into hiding for 8 years etc leading up to the Dark Knight Rises.

BSFROSTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA