All BSFrosty's Comments

1 2 >  >>

CINDERELLA: Official Full Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:06:51 AM

Thanks for showing the whole movie in that trailer...

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/18/2014 8:53:30 AM

Did Birdman actually cost 18 million to make??

NEW Transformers: Robots in Disguise CLIPS (Article) - 10/10/2014 6:50:32 AM

Stupid, Awful...No like.  They should make a cartoon series based on the two video games, War/Fall for Cybertron.  That would be awesome.  Or something different like a series about how Optimus became a prime and showing his friendship with Megatron battleing side by side before they became enemies.  That would be fun to watch.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:09:04 AM

really wish John Cusack was in this. I don't understand why

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 6:11:17 AM

Ford has a big role and not just a cameo??  I wonder if they are going to kill him off.  Ford thought Solo should have died in empire strikes back.  Possibly Solo dies a major hero.  Or how about Solo joins the dark side...that would be a crazy twist!

Amazing Spider-Man 2: Clip #5 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:49:40 PM

Which is why trailers suck today!  I hate the length of trailers these days.  They show too much!! I am glad they are cutting them back to two minutes now eventually but I still think that is too long.  I believe 1:00 should be plenty.  The teaser trailers.  Remember the Alien trailer??  I've seen plenty of 1:00 or 1:30 trailers that held my interest to see the movie in the theater.  If you can't sell it in that amount of the time don't bother.  All the surprises are given away.  I've been closing my eyes and plugging my ears now during the trailers in the theater...haha.  Anyone agree??

Schwarzenegger Talks Terminator: Genesis (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:47:20 AM

I would have been happy to see the rest of MCG's trilogy idea finished up.  I liked terminator salvation.  Great music, sound effects.  It was awesome! It stayed true to the original termiator design and machines.  Now another damn reboot...sigh

Schwarzenegger Talks Terminator: Genesis (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:36:48 AM

7 New Amazing Spider-Man 2 Images (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:51:19 AM

Still like Raimi's version, especially the spiderman suit...hopefully this one is more fun than dark like the first one.  Spiderman is suppose to fun not too serious.

RoboCop Clip: Field Test (Article) - 1/16/2014 7:41:36 AM

The scene from the original Robocop where Murphy is shooting out the drug factory is so much better than this scenario.  Don't like the music either.  Why the remake?...why?

BSFROSTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA