All BSFrosty's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Terminator Genisys -Official Trailer 2 (Article) - 4/14/2015 9:51:31 AM

Should have just let McG finish his trilogy.  I thought 2009 terminator movie was pretty sweet.

Fantastic Four: Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/27/2015 9:16:54 AM

This is like the the amazing spiderman reboot.  Dark.  Dont get me wrong, I love dark tone comic book movies. Dredd, dark knight, Blade, etc.  However, some comic books made into movies dont work that way.

The spiderman trilogy was perfect.  Not too dark, not too silly.  Just plain fun.  The first two fantastic 4 movies I thought the same and were good.  Fun to watch. (Minus the galactus cloud) Not amazing movies but good for that comic book series.

The new spiderman movies too dark compared to the trilogy.  Spiderman isn't Batman.  This new fatastic four reboot, I feel the same thing that happened with the new spiderman reboots will happen to this.  Oh well...

Star Wars Rebels: Path of the Jedi Review (Article) - 1/6/2015 10:37:56 AM

I wish this show would have focused more on Darth Vader and the Emperor hunting down the remaining Jedi.  Vader scowering different planets killing off Jedi one by one.  Hell this show could have or should use the Force Unleashed stories from the game.  Maybe they could fuse those stories into future seasons?

I'm bored with the whole training a new Jedi becoming a hero story.  Been there done that.  This show is taking place during a time when the light side of the force is on the verge of extinction.  Luke skywalker is the new hope.  I don't care about Ezra learning about the force.  However since the show is on that path, I hope in furture seasons the show does a 180 and Ezra becomes evil in a way.  Kills off his master, abandoneds his team when they are in need being overun by the Empire.  Ezra dosen't choose the dark or light side.  He's in between somehow.  He has grown powerful though.  Powerful enough to make Vader and the Emperor nervous.  Leading up to where Vader seeks out Ezra to destroy.  Exra and Vader battle.  Actually isn't that sorta the Force unleashed story?? Haha......  Wouldn't that be cool?

Terminator: Genisys - Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2014 6:40:03 AM

I hate the forced line "I'll be back" when he's in the helicopter.  Cant he just say the line casually like in the first two movies??  So corney now,just like it was in the third one. Now we have a new t-1000 acting just like robert patrick again?  Seen that already.... Change it up!  I really liked salvation.  Wanted to see what MCG was going to do with the next two films contiuing the future war. oh well. This one....meh. didn't thrill me

CINDERELLA: Official Full Trailer (Article) - 11/20/2014 6:06:51 AM

Thanks for showing the whole movie in that trailer...

Mania Box Office Report: DUMB and Dumbest Too Win (Article) - 11/18/2014 8:53:30 AM

Did Birdman actually cost 18 million to make??

NEW Transformers: Robots in Disguise CLIPS (Article) - 10/10/2014 6:50:32 AM

Stupid, Awful...No like.  They should make a cartoon series based on the two video games, War/Fall for Cybertron.  That would be awesome.  Or something different like a series about how Optimus became a prime and showing his friendship with Megatron battleing side by side before they became enemies.  That would be fun to watch.

Hot Tub Time Machine 2 - Red Band Trailer (Article) - 7/25/2014 11:09:04 AM

really wish John Cusack was in this. I don't understand why

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 6:11:17 AM

Ford has a big role and not just a cameo??  I wonder if they are going to kill him off.  Ford thought Solo should have died in empire strikes back.  Possibly Solo dies a major hero.  Or how about Solo joins the dark side...that would be a crazy twist!

Amazing Spider-Man 2: Clip #5 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:49:40 PM

Which is why trailers suck today!  I hate the length of trailers these days.  They show too much!! I am glad they are cutting them back to two minutes now eventually but I still think that is too long.  I believe 1:00 should be plenty.  The teaser trailers.  Remember the Alien trailer??  I've seen plenty of 1:00 or 1:30 trailers that held my interest to see the movie in the theater.  If you can't sell it in that amount of the time don't bother.  All the surprises are given away.  I've been closing my eyes and plugging my ears now during the trailers in the theater...haha.  Anyone agree??

BSFROSTY'S MANIACAL PERSONA