All BarricadeS281E's Comments

Win a Fate/Stay Night Saber Revoltech Figure (Article) - 9/29/2010 11:31:27 PM

Well, it's over and all, but to those considering this figure, just a word of advice: Max Factory's Figma series Saber is far superior in about everyway.

New This Week in Anime for 11/17/2009 (Article) - 11/18/2009 11:06:24 PM

Umm...the Polyphonica Collection appears to be the price of a Transatlantic cruise, might wanna fix that - though we could just figure it out for ourselves, but I actually did a double take on that price tag myself, ha, ha.

Saw Evangelion at Wal-Mart and was really about to pick it up until I remembered that I could see it in Blu-ray next year - why next year though? That's a long wait for me.

When Comics Stop Being Comics (Article) - 11/7/2009 10:19:24 PM

Totally agree with Wiseguy here, that is something that should totally be implented, but that could probably keep us from preview-flippin' through a comic, since they'd have to guard the digital copy/code for digital copy with plastic or something.

10 Haunting Horror Manga and Anime (Article) - 10/27/2009 4:53:18 PM

@torvar72, funny, I just caught Monster last night on Chiller, well, half an episode that is, I was rather tired and tried recording that half and the next episode so I could check it out the next day, but the damn thing wasn't working. Seemed like an good watch albeit some corny dialogue coming from the lady the doctor was having dinner/lunch with before he left.

Toy Stores Where Have You Gone? (Article) - 10/27/2009 12:12:33 PM

Totally random, but has anyone seen the Marvel Universe: Warpath (X-Force) in stores yet?? Heard that Series 6 was coming out this month, but Hasbro is usually late with things.

@Jarik05, after hearing that story of yours, I now feel really bad and pissed at your fairly rude customers....

10 Haunting Horror Manga and Anime (Article) - 10/27/2009 11:59:15 AM

Great list. I was planning to look into Ghost Hunt, now I'll add MPD Psycho to that waiting list also. I've seen one episode of Hell Girl and it got me interested, but I haven't gotten around to watching anymore of it - it's not bad though. When They Cry's one of those things where I'm really inclined to start watching but don't have the time to - I've read the manga though, which was all right with a few chilly moments.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/26/2009 10:37:50 AM

How's that new Robotech movie with Mark Hamill (animated)? Saw it at Wal-Mart the other day. I know next to nothing about Robotech though.

Ghost in the Shell Movie Edges Closer (Article) - 10/23/2009 9:01:28 PM

Umm, this is the original movie right? I honestly couldn't make heads or tails of that film, especially the plot. But I'm in love with the Stand Alone Complex series (which I fully understand, lol). This does feel like a really bad idea though - but you never know....

5 Star Wars Storylines That Should Be Made Into Movies (Article) - 10/14/2009 1:15:14 PM

I'd like somethin' concerning the Yuuzhan Vong war, minus Chewbacca dying of course.

SPIDER-MAN 4 Writer to direct VENOM? (Article) - 10/8/2009 10:19:24 AM

I'm definitely nots kiddin', here we go: http://www.petitiononline.com/venom777/petition.html

And whoa, thinkin' about it, Grace could make a good Spidey, but as Venom? That's an already tried and true no-no.

BARRICADES281E'S MANIACAL PERSONA