All Batman15's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/14/2009 9:21:37 AM

The information about Transformers Animated is old. It's been back for a while. This is 6th episode of the season, or 9th if you count the premier movie, Transwarped, as a 3-parter.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/14/2009 9:19:22 AM

PUNISHER WAR ZONE on DVD (Article) - 3/17/2009 7:47:31 PM

Age: 19

Director: Lexi Alexander. I would pick her to do another Punisher movie because I think she did a good job on making Punisher the character. War Zone did have a lot of problems but it was still an awesome movie for Punisher fans. If she could learn from her mistakes than her Punisher movies would be the best ones made.

BATMAN THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD - Rise of the Blue Beetle (Article) - 10/27/2008 9:27:17 AM

<p>Woot! First Comment! Anyway, when I first heard of this show and saw the animation and saw what it was, obviously, ibnspired by I was very dissapointed. I'm still dissapointed and I would much rather see a modern comics-based Batman series. However, it is nice to see a comics-based show that is for kids. A show where parents don't have to worry that it's too violent or too dark or too deep for the kids to understand. This sounds like a show where I can sit and watch it with my little cousin and not worry that maybe he shouldn't be watching this kind of thing. I actually loved the Adam West seires. When I was a kid I would go to a particular video store and rent &quot;Batman: The Movie&quot; all the time. I watched it over and over again. Then when they started showing the show on TV Land I was more excited cause I actually got to see episodes. I loved the campy cornyness of that series and even though I do prefer something like &quot;The Dark Knight&quot; to that series I would still, easily, buy a DVD pack if it ever comes out. So I will give this new show a try and put my annoyances aside and I might even enjoy it. I still have my DCU movies to satisfy my wanting for a darker Batman. Hopefully I will enjoy&quot;Batman: Brave &amp; The Bold as much as Mr. Worley seems to have.</p>

Will fans see Doomsday next week on SMALLVILLE? (Article) - 10/17/2008 10:34:05 AM

<p>Yeah...I knew that Doomsday was going to be as dumb as this show is from when I first heard about it. Now that I know the new character is supposed to be &quot;Doomsday&quot;. My concerns are just confirmed. Doomsday will be no where near as powerful as he was in the comics. He will look really, really, stupid and nothing like his comic book counterpart. I have disliked this show since season 2. Now don't get me wrong the actors are good. Well...some of them. Tom Welling does an excellent job as Clark and I think would make a great Superman and Michael Rosenbaum was great as Lex. I liked Lois and Jimmy but the rest were something left to be desired. Overall the show is very poor. I want to see Superman not young Clark Kent. Putting Doomsday in a show like this is probably the biggest mistake the producers could make. To quote another member from here&nbsp;(unfortunately I forget his name): &quot;They're going to kill Clark before he ever gets to be Superman...brilliant.&quot;</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/3/2008 9:29:51 PM

Hey as long as I can still get my comics2film news then I have no problem with the change. My only question is do we still get Daily Giveaways?

BATMAN15'S MANIACAL PERSONA