All BlindJustice's Comments

15 More TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time (Article) - 2/12/2010 2:55:12 AM

was a die hard Misfits fan as well as many of the shows mentioned. They need to create a network dedicated to all series that only had one or two seasons for us to kick back and remember the good ole days and for the rest to get to know for the first time.

Oh, and the Hulk eppisode with Daredevil was Trial of the Incredible Hulk..not return

Theron, Fincher See MIND HUNTER (Article) - 1/31/2010 4:03:40 AM

It's about time they made a series about profilers getting into the Criminal Minds.......Oh wait....never mind

6 Historic Events That Shaped Entertainment (Article) - 1/30/2010 4:01:41 PM

I tried to read through all the posts and I didn't see (or just missed it) any reference to The Arrival with Charlie Sheen. It dealt with global warming if I remember correctly.

7 Movies That Make a Grown Man Cry (Article) - 1/21/2010 3:41:06 AM

I read through the first 7 pages and didn't see the one that does me in.The presidents speech in Independence Day:

President Thomas Whitmore: Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

15 Cancelled TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time (Article) - 1/17/2010 11:51:48 PM

jfdavis I was about to mention Mantis when I read your post...and no, Manimal was one of my favorite shows back then...

and lets not forget  Misfits of Science with a young Courteney Cox.

Hanso..I think it was Mercey Reef but later changed to Aquaman to clear up any confusion

15 Cancelled TV Shows That Were Ahead of Their Time (Article) - 1/17/2010 11:41:15 PM

"As much as everyone loved Firefly, no one went to see it on the big screen. Otherwise there would have been a sequel by now and talks of another TV show. And all that talk about the movies it went up against...please, save it. You want to see a movie you are going to see the movie. Especially one you are really excited about. Most of you waited till it was on DVD. Thus no more Firefly for us."

Hey Hobbs, I did my part....watched the show and went to the movie twice...but I am only one man...I can do so much along. As for another series 2 of the main cast are busy with Castle & Chuck so unless they did both at the sametime they won't be back on the small screen.

8 Gratuitously Sadistic Guilty Pleasure Movie Moments (Article) - 1/15/2010 11:42:46 PM

When we first watched the end of Wanted Dead or Alive (when Rutger Hauer pulls the pin on the granade in Gene Simmons mouth exclaiming "Fuck the bonus") we all looked around, hit rewind and watched it again.

TWISTER Sequel in 3D? (Article) - 1/8/2010 4:24:09 AM

I read somewhere that they can take current films and apply the 3D tech to it giving it more depth. It's costly but could be an option for the studios to try out.

10 Most Anticipated Movies The First 6 Months of 2010 (Article) - 1/8/2010 4:20:03 AM

Lets not forget Solomon Kane,  It's due out sometime in March.

The Creatures of SOLOMON KANE (Article) - 12/26/2009 11:20:53 PM

Solomon Kane was first published in 1929 while Lord of the Rings didn't hit the shelves till 1937 so if there are any similarities it was Lord that took liberties with Kanes demons....As for Van Helsing while he came out in the 1890's he was primarily a Vampire hunter where Kane is an anti hero that stopped his killing ways only to face the ultimate choice:let the innocent die and keep his vow of non-violence or do what he does best and risk breaking his pact with the reaper. To me nothing like Helsing.

Howard created Kane, Conan, Red Sonya and many other minor characters inspiring Tolken as well as H.P.Lovecraft with some of his horror tales. This movie is gonna kick some major ass and maybe get the studios off their asses to do a Conan movie.

BLINDJUSTICE'S MANIACAL PERSONA