All Brodee's Comments

Bruce Campbell for Evil Dead TV Series (Article) - 7/28/2014 12:11:47 PM

My boomstick just got rock hard!

The Summer of '84: Electric Dreams (Article) - 7/23/2014 7:50:22 PM

Awesome movie for its time, and a faily decent 80's soundtrack too if I recall. Virginia Madsen was also super hot.

Westworld Coming to HBO (Article) - 7/23/2014 7:48:37 PM

Sounds good; just so long as they stay away from anything related to Future World, the awful sequel. What a P.O.S. that was!

The Edge of Tomorrow Enhanced Trailer (Article) - 5/12/2014 5:46:08 PM

Looks like it's got a bit of Starship Troopers mixed in too. It looks freakin' sweet.

The Walking Dead: A Review (Article) - 3/31/2014 1:25:26 PM

Stong episode but too fast-paced. On one hand it was a welcome change from the handful of almost painfully slow episodes that preceeded it, but then it was just too much too fast. That easily could've been two episodes or a two hour finale.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 1:14:43 PM

Sadly, they used Scorponok in the first one during the desert attack scenes. But then again, they also used Devestator as a tank in the first one and brought him back as the giant robot will balls in the 2nd one, so who the hell knows.

Harold Ramis has Passed (Article) - 2/24/2014 1:03:15 PM

So sad to lose Ramis. He truly had an incredible career. It would've been great if he could've made one more memorable movie to make up for Year One. But you couldn't ask anything more from the guy that brought us Stripes, GB, Vacation, Groundhog Day and Multiplicity. He will be missed!

New TERMINATOR Trilogy Rebooted (Article) - 6/28/2013 2:21:18 PM

I was disappointed with Salvation when I saw it in the theater because my hopes were so high. Once it hit blu-ray, I was able to rewatch it without expectations and I really enjoyed it. In fact, I've enjoyed it about 10 times. I'm all for continuing with Salvation. A reboot at this point seems rediculous.

Walking Dead for DISH Subscribers (Article) - 9/30/2012 8:28:33 PM

@ Reek: Dish actually owns Blockbuster now. Coincidence?

I'll say this for Dish though - Because of the whole AMC fiasco, Dish gave me a brand new Roku XS with HDMI cable and a $35 credit on my bill so I could stream the episodes on Amazon. So if you're a Dish customer, it actually worked out pretty well.

Affleck: No Justice League (Article) - 8/27/2012 11:29:17 AM

So if MofS works well, why not Snyder?

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA