All Brodee's Comments

Mania Review: Dumb and Dumber To (Article) - 11/15/2014 6:09:10 AM

@VTG - for the sake of you and your father, I  hope it's hilarious!

TOY STORY 4 PLANS REVEALED (Article) - 11/8/2014 3:53:49 PM

Did I  read that right? Rashida Jones, the hot chick from I Love You, Man and Parks &  Rec is writing this? What the hell; Joss Whedon wrote the first one.

TAKEN 3 - Exclusive Trailer (Article) - 9/30/2014 7:56:06 PM

I liked Taken 3 better the first time when it was called The Fugitive.

GHOSTBUSTERS Blu-ray Anniversary Editions Details (Article) - 9/2/2014 2:20:17 PM

I think the theatrical re-release was in 4K, but only in theaters that have 4K projectors.

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/14/2014 4:54:29 PM

This and 22 Jump Street were my favorite movies of the summer. Groundhog Day meets Starship Troopers? How could it not be awesome?!

Bruce Campbell for Evil Dead TV Series (Article) - 7/28/2014 12:11:47 PM

My boomstick just got rock hard!

The Summer of '84: Electric Dreams (Article) - 7/23/2014 7:50:22 PM

Awesome movie for its time, and a faily decent 80's soundtrack too if I recall. Virginia Madsen was also super hot.

Westworld Coming to HBO (Article) - 7/23/2014 7:48:37 PM

Sounds good; just so long as they stay away from anything related to Future World, the awful sequel. What a P.O.S. that was!

The Edge of Tomorrow Enhanced Trailer (Article) - 5/12/2014 5:46:08 PM

Looks like it's got a bit of Starship Troopers mixed in too. It looks freakin' sweet.

The Walking Dead: A Review (Article) - 3/31/2014 1:25:26 PM

Stong episode but too fast-paced. On one hand it was a welcome change from the handful of almost painfully slow episodes that preceeded it, but then it was just too much too fast. That easily could've been two episodes or a two hour finale.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA