All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 1:14:43 PM

Sadly, they used Scorponok in the first one during the desert attack scenes. But then again, they also used Devestator as a tank in the first one and brought him back as the giant robot will balls in the 2nd one, so who the hell knows.

Harold Ramis has Passed (Article) - 2/24/2014 1:03:15 PM

So sad to lose Ramis. He truly had an incredible career. It would've been great if he could've made one more memorable movie to make up for Year One. But you couldn't ask anything more from the guy that brought us Stripes, GB, Vacation, Groundhog Day and Multiplicity. He will be missed!

New TERMINATOR Trilogy Rebooted (Article) - 6/28/2013 2:21:18 PM

I was disappointed with Salvation when I saw it in the theater because my hopes were so high. Once it hit blu-ray, I was able to rewatch it without expectations and I really enjoyed it. In fact, I've enjoyed it about 10 times. I'm all for continuing with Salvation. A reboot at this point seems rediculous.

Walking Dead for DISH Subscribers (Article) - 9/30/2012 8:28:33 PM

@ Reek: Dish actually owns Blockbuster now. Coincidence?

I'll say this for Dish though - Because of the whole AMC fiasco, Dish gave me a brand new Roku XS with HDMI cable and a $35 credit on my bill so I could stream the episodes on Amazon. So if you're a Dish customer, it actually worked out pretty well.

Affleck: No Justice League (Article) - 8/27/2012 11:29:17 AM

So if MofS works well, why not Snyder?

Affleck to Direct Justice League? (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:36:45 PM

Kevin Smith is an excellent writer. But a talented director he is not. And he'd be the first to tell you that. He'd be great at writing the script (though apparently one exists already) but has no business being anywhere close to a camera on a JLA set.

Bill and Ted 3 Director Found (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:28:17 PM

Looking for to Bill & Ted 3. I'll be Alex Winter is more than anyone though - that guy needs a paycheck.

But how is catching up with them in present time NOT considered a sequel? It's not a prequel - it's not a reboot - so it must be a sequel.

Transformers 4 Teaser Poster (Article) - 6/21/2012 7:22:21 PM

Lazarus, you're thinking of the Arielbots who combine to form Superion.

The series could also go the way of headmasters/targetmasters. Just an idea. But I'm all for Unicron, Galvatron, and don't forget Hot Rod!

As far as the dinobots go, they crash landed millions of years ago (just like in the original cartoon) and were eventually frozen during the ice age. I seriously just out-witted Michael Bay.

T1000 joins True Blood (Article) - 6/15/2012 9:27:00 AM

Stupid. It sounded like the actual T1000 was going to show up. In which case - sweet. That I would actually watch.

Possible Marvel Pixar Movie (Article) - 6/15/2012 9:20:14 AM

Why? There's already a highly successful live action franchise. Save Pixar for what they do best - originals.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA