All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Walking Dead for DISH Subscribers (Article) - 9/30/2012 8:28:33 PM

@ Reek: Dish actually owns Blockbuster now. Coincidence?

I'll say this for Dish though - Because of the whole AMC fiasco, Dish gave me a brand new Roku XS with HDMI cable and a $35 credit on my bill so I could stream the episodes on Amazon. So if you're a Dish customer, it actually worked out pretty well.

Affleck: No Justice League (Article) - 8/27/2012 11:29:17 AM

So if MofS works well, why not Snyder?

Affleck to Direct Justice League? (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:36:45 PM

Kevin Smith is an excellent writer. But a talented director he is not. And he'd be the first to tell you that. He'd be great at writing the script (though apparently one exists already) but has no business being anywhere close to a camera on a JLA set.

Bill and Ted 3 Director Found (Article) - 8/13/2012 8:28:17 PM

Looking for to Bill & Ted 3. I'll be Alex Winter is more than anyone though - that guy needs a paycheck.

But how is catching up with them in present time NOT considered a sequel? It's not a prequel - it's not a reboot - so it must be a sequel.

Transformers 4 Teaser Poster (Article) - 6/21/2012 7:22:21 PM

Lazarus, you're thinking of the Arielbots who combine to form Superion.

The series could also go the way of headmasters/targetmasters. Just an idea. But I'm all for Unicron, Galvatron, and don't forget Hot Rod!

As far as the dinobots go, they crash landed millions of years ago (just like in the original cartoon) and were eventually frozen during the ice age. I seriously just out-witted Michael Bay.

T1000 joins True Blood (Article) - 6/15/2012 9:27:00 AM

Stupid. It sounded like the actual T1000 was going to show up. In which case - sweet. That I would actually watch.

Possible Marvel Pixar Movie (Article) - 6/15/2012 9:20:14 AM

Why? There's already a highly successful live action franchise. Save Pixar for what they do best - originals.

Ghostbusters 3 Update (Article) - 6/12/2012 3:24:23 PM

It wasn't that long ago that Murray said he didn't want to make GB3 because nobody wanted to see it. Now he says that's all anyone asks about, so obviously people want it. Now the excuse is that the script sucks? It's obvious this guy just doesn't want to make it. Perhaps now he can finally focus on Lost in Translation 2: Twice as Boring.

Terminator 5 with Arnold (Article) - 6/11/2012 9:15:53 PM

I also was disappointed with Salvation because my expectations were so high. But once I got it on Blu-ray, I've enjoyed it at least half a dozen times. Watch it again. McG actually did a damn fine job.

Left Behind Series Rebooted (Article) - 11/1/2011 6:25:47 PM

You can't really say "Hollywood" is rebooting it as it's being made by Cloud Ten, the same company that made the original three movies. But instead of remaking the first, I'd prefer they just make part 4. The 3rd one was actually pretty awesome.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA