All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Sony Planning KARATE KID 2 (Article) - 6/17/2010 9:38:41 PM

Peter Cetera's "The Glory of Love" has to be the theme song for the sequel.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer (Article) - 5/1/2010 8:26:56 AM

I'm pretty sure there are 2 separate studios who make the COD games. Each one takes about 2 years to develop. That way they're able to realease a new one every year.

Goldsman on Paranormal Sequel (Article) - 3/17/2010 12:20:28 PM

Nice Muenster, Nice!

Weaver Biting on VAMPS (Article) - 3/17/2010 12:17:30 PM

I did not like Weaver in "Death and the Maiden." She went topless. NOT cool. If you saw it, you understand.

Weaver Biting on VAMPS (Article) - 3/17/2010 8:55:55 AM

"I Could Never Be Your Woman," Heckering's last flick, was released theatrically overseas, but direct to video domestically.

Goldsman on Paranormal Sequel (Article) - 3/17/2010 8:41:53 AM

Muenster, what's a carck whore? It sounds hot!

I saw PA in the theater with a huge crowd and it was a lot of fun. One woman ran out of the theater crying while her friend stayed behind, rocking hysterically in her seat.

I thought my buddy was sleeping half-way through the movie. Turns out he just had his hat covering his eyes because he was so freaked out (yeah, uh, we're 30). By the end of the flick, he was covering his eyes with his hat and covering his ears with his hands. By the way, he was a hard ass Army Ranger.

I've never had so much fun at the movies before.

But a sequel? Really not necessary.

24 Cancellation Ticking (Article) - 3/15/2010 8:58:54 AM

The 24 day format really isn't a bad idea. Maybe then our boy Bauer can actually get a bathroom break.

PARANORMAL Sequel Developing (Article) - 11/5/2009 9:20:12 AM

Come on, Book of Shadows wasn't that bad. If you don't compare it to Blair Witch and watch it as a movie on its own, it really wasn't bad at all. Plus it had Poe's song "Haunted," which was kick ass.

Galifianakis in Shrek Spin-off (Article) - 11/5/2009 9:16:52 AM

Galifianakis should be one of the new Ghostbusters! Great call Hanso. I loved that guy ever since Out Cold. But I never understood why he was in Tru Calling. Steady paycheck for a while I guess.

SILENT HILL Writer Sentenced (Article) - 10/2/2009 1:15:52 PM

He should've been sentenced just for writing Silent Hill. It looked great, but damn was that terrible. It's unfortunate when the video game's story line is better than the movie's. Max Payne is another perfect example. Why was Mila Kunis' character even in that flick?!

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA