All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

FLETCH Reboot Developing (Article) - 2/2/2011 12:08:09 PM

Kevin Smith was originally going to direct "Fletch Lives." He wanted Jason Lee for the lead role, but the studio didn't because they didn't think Lee had enough star power. Of course that was well before My Name is Earl and the Chipmunk movies. Hopefully Smith and Lee can attempt to team up on this again as I thought then, and still do, that Lee would make a great Fletch.

Shore Returns for HOBBIT (Article) - 11/19/2010 10:10:47 AM

Damn. I was hoping they were referring to Pauly Shore.

EXPENDABLES Wins Again (Article) - 8/23/2010 8:34:50 PM

Saw Expendables and was disappointed. Stallone is a better writer than that. I was expecting something more along the lines of the latest Rambo; great action AND a good story. Expendables has solid action as well as some good kill shots, but the story was just shit.

Park Deals Guns, Girls & Gambling (Article) - 7/7/2010 11:37:55 PM

I hate Dane Cook as much as the next guy. But I have to admit, he was good in Mr. Brooks.

Sony Planning KARATE KID 2 (Article) - 6/17/2010 9:38:41 PM

Peter Cetera's "The Glory of Love" has to be the theme song for the sequel.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Trailer (Article) - 5/1/2010 8:26:56 AM

I'm pretty sure there are 2 separate studios who make the COD games. Each one takes about 2 years to develop. That way they're able to realease a new one every year.

Goldsman on Paranormal Sequel (Article) - 3/17/2010 12:20:28 PM

Nice Muenster, Nice!

Weaver Biting on VAMPS (Article) - 3/17/2010 12:17:30 PM

I did not like Weaver in "Death and the Maiden." She went topless. NOT cool. If you saw it, you understand.

Weaver Biting on VAMPS (Article) - 3/17/2010 8:55:55 AM

"I Could Never Be Your Woman," Heckering's last flick, was released theatrically overseas, but direct to video domestically.

Goldsman on Paranormal Sequel (Article) - 3/17/2010 8:41:53 AM

Muenster, what's a carck whore? It sounds hot!

I saw PA in the theater with a huge crowd and it was a lot of fun. One woman ran out of the theater crying while her friend stayed behind, rocking hysterically in her seat.

I thought my buddy was sleeping half-way through the movie. Turns out he just had his hat covering his eyes because he was so freaked out (yeah, uh, we're 30). By the end of the flick, he was covering his eyes with his hat and covering his ears with his hands. By the way, he was a hard ass Army Ranger.

I've never had so much fun at the movies before.

But a sequel? Really not necessary.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA