All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  2 3 4 5 6 7 >  >>

MACGRUBER Movie is Coming (Article) - 7/8/2009 12:05:49 PM

And to ddiaz28, that would be "Cabin Boy" my friend.

MACGRUBER Movie is Coming (Article) - 7/8/2009 12:04:24 PM

This could be a total bomb, but it could also be quite funny. Did nobody see the ones with Shia Lebouf as his gay son? Those were classic! I'm at least willing to give it a shot. Can't be worse than TF2.

TRANSFORMERS 2 Going for $200 Mil (Article) - 6/27/2009 3:10:35 PM

I couldn't agree with you more, Hanso. The fact that the world is rewarding the film makers with so much of their money for making such a heaping pile of shit is just astounding.

We, the movie-going public, need to hold Hollywood to a higher standard of film making. Because we've coughed up so much $ for this flick, we can now expect more of the same from Hollywood in the future.

And to those of you who loved this so-called movie... How will you feel if Iron Man 2 or Batman 3 end up following the same formula as TF2?

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Review (Article) - 6/24/2009 3:05:48 PM

Yes Violator, I'm 20 years old. That's exactly how I've been a fan since 1984. Enjoy the flick. Sounds like you'll love it!

TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN Review (Article) - 6/24/2009 2:32:44 PM

Just came back from seeing it. I also have been a fan since 1984, and I actually enjoyed the first (Bay) flick quite a bit. But part 2? It's just plain horrible on an epic level.

Everything that worked in the first flick was exploited to the point that it didn't work at all. Everything that didn't work in the first flick was also exploited to the point that I wanted to walk out. I expected the sequel, especially one written by the guys who wrote the recent Star Trek, to be at least as good as the first. But just when I thought it couldn't possibly get any dumber, it did; over and over again.

This is by far the worst Bay film ever. Even worse than Bad Boys 2.

Seriously, don't waste $10 on this. Instead waste $4 once it hits DVD/BD and then rejoice that you didn't waste more money on it over the summer.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/26/2009 11:48:48 AM

That alone most certainly will not keep you watching this movie. I love Annie Hathaway, but this flick is slow, boring, and just stupid. I had to take it out half way through and send it back to Netflix.

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/22/2009 11:21:19 AM

Looks like Salvation did more than $13M yesterday. Not bad for a non-holiday Thursday.

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/22/2009 11:20:10 AM

To my first point above - once they were sent back in time, there was no going back to the future. It was always a one-way trip. So again, there is absolutely no possible way Skynet could've known about Kyle Reese.

Perhaps I'll enjoy this flick more once it hits Blu-ray. I'm willing to give it another chance.

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/22/2009 11:15:16 AM

Excellent point, Hobbs. That's the main thing that really bothered me about this movie - How did Skynet even KNOW about Kyle Reese? Since the terminators in 1, 2, and 3 didn't survive the films, they couldn't have gone back to the future to alert Skynet about Reese. It just made no sense at all that all terminators could identify Kyle Reese. Why and how???

Also, even if they did know who he was, what was the point of putting him behind bars? As made clear in T1, terminators will not stop until you're dead. It was just a huge gaping hole in the plot. That's basically what kept me from truly enjoying this movie. If you have to keep saying to yourself, "Wait, that doesn't make sense," throughout the whole flick, it's almost impossible to really get immersed in the story.

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/21/2009 10:47:26 PM

The best nods to the first three flicks in Salvation:

-Original Sarah Connor picture from T1

-T1 Arnold fresh off the assembly line

-Guns n Roses' "You Could Be Mine," which of course was the theme song to T2

-Seeing John's face get cut, which leads to the scar we saw future John with in T2

-Kate Brewster, John's love interest from T3, is there and married to John (didn't some people say they were completely ignoring what happened in T3? Guess not.

That being said, I think it still sucked. And I for one loved the TV series too.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA