All Brodee's Comments

<<  <  3 4 5 6 7 >  >>

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/21/2009 4:23:04 PM

Just came back from seeing it and in my opinion, the above review is right on. The nod to the 80's Arnie was without a doubt the best part. But overall, it just didn't have that Terminator feel to it at all. There was no heart, which is basically what fueled the first three flicks.

A few of you may disagree, but I think Terminator 3 kicks the shit out of Salvation. Boring. Just boring.

TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 5/20/2009 8:24:47 PM

His last name is McGinty. People have been calling him McG since he was a kid. He has gone on the record with this story many times. He's not trying to be a Hollywood dick - that's just what he has always been called.

Van Damme Returns in WEAPON (Article) - 5/14/2009 9:48:44 AM

Does nobody remember Time Cop? My favorite JCVD flick of all time. I saw it in theaters 3 times!

Also, remember Hard Target and Nowhere to Run (both the year before TC)? He was really on top of his game in '93-'94.

Sony Explains PS2 Price Drop (Article) - 4/3/2009 9:22:13 AM

I think the last backwards compatible PS3 was the 60gb model, which is why I bought for just that reason. I'm sure you can still find it - at least on ebay.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/3/2009 9:15:31 AM

Wheelie is an Autobot. He arrived in the original 1986 animated Transformers The Movie.

"Wheelie say make friends today!" - Not something you would typically hear from a Decepticon.

DVD Review of Starship Troopers 3: Marauder (Article) - 8/26/2008 8:29:06 AM

"The first film wasn't great"? Bullshit! The first film was an absolute classic that still stands the test of time - especially now that it's on Blu-ray. And compared to ST2, part 3 was Citizen Kane.

Cast Set for Spoof AWESOMEST MAXIMUS (Article) - 8/26/2008 8:25:32 AM

I have to admit, I thought Superhero Movie was quite decent. But that's because it followed an actual story instead of just random, out of nowhere, non-sensical "comedy." With the exception of Superhero Movie, I don't think there has be a decent spoof comedy since Scary Movie 2. Because parts 3 and 4 were just plain shit. Bring back the Wayans!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/9/2008 8:31:58 AM

Her name is spelled Arcee, and she was originally set to be a motorcycle in the first flick. Also, I don't know how they would have Devastator in the sequel as he was already in the first one. He appeared briefly as a very large tank as the Decepticons were mobilizing for the big fight at the end. He came crashing through a fence and said something along the lines of "Devastator en route." I was pissed that they wasted him on a tank with 4 seconds of screen time.

DVD Shopping Bag: TWISTER, on the Small Screen (Article) - 5/14/2008 8:14:55 AM

Roads, it's funny that you refer to Speed as Die Hard on a bus, because that's exactly the tagline the writer used to get the original Speed script optioned.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/4/2008 8:12:19 AM

Jochimus: Good point on the Power Master Optimus. I remember buying that one brand new in the store. I immediately took it out of the box and played with it. Know what? 20 years later it still looks and moves like new. Though my 1984 G1 Optimus is still in great shape, but certainly more fragile.

BRODEE'S MANIACAL PERSONA