All Bryzarro's Comments

Justice League War: Batman Clip (Article) - 1/28/2014 7:47:47 PM

Pretty good flick.  Wonder Woman's voice actor threw me off a bit. And Superman seemed very out of character but I haven't read his Mew 52 stuff much so that could be how he is now.  But overall a solid B movie.

Star Wars Rumor Control (Article) - 1/12/2014 6:31:55 PM

I'll be happy to be proven wrong but having the old actors headline the next movie will be a disaster.  They'll make bank just on the fact it's Star Wars and we all know we'll go.  But I don't think it's wise to bring back the original cast.  Memories are memories and as much as we fool ourselves something's do not hold up wel over time.  These 3 will be part of that.  IMO of course.

On the other casting I'm all for Weaving, Fassbender and Cumberpatch (sp?) in any capacity.

Arrow: League of Assassins Review (Article) - 11/9/2013 7:54:04 PM

This show never stops amazing me. Pardon the pun. Got into it halfway through season 1 but am happy I did.  Where is Slade!!

Supernatural: Im No Angel Review (Article) - 10/24/2013 5:53:41 PM

Actually rogue reapers were covered last season during the trials.  When Sam had to go into hell they had a Reaper take him.  That one got killed. But it's nothing that new.

Clip: ENDERS GAME - Enders Army (Article) - 10/7/2013 3:02:18 PM

So close.  I can't wait to see this book come to life.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/18/2013 5:54:47 AM

@SCaveman I thought the town was outstanding as well.  And funny thing was I didn't even see it in theatre I waited till it was out on DVD and was mad at myself for waiting. Affleck has matured quite a bit. As most actors do. He is great in movies he's directed but I have faith he'll do good.

But that's why we have opinions.  This site would be pretty boring if everyone towed the line right.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 8:36:28 PM

Just curious VTG if you did watch the Town what did you hate about that film?  Just curious.

Affleck on Batman Backlash (Article) - 9/17/2013 3:01:26 PM

Well at the end of the day everyone has their opinion on who would make the best Batman.  Warner Bros owns the property and so far I've enjoyed Bale/Nolan Batman and look forward to Affleck/Snyder Batman. Loved Man of Steel so I'm on board for the next chapter.

Comicscape: Trinity War Finale (Article) - 8/29/2013 6:56:02 PM

I was a little let down with this big cross over.  I was hoping for alot more out of it but I have to say they did get me interested in picking up Justice League Dark now.  I was mostly reading JLA and was losing interest in the main JL title.  This has me interested in the other characters that got featured.

Not too sure I am up on the direction the storyline is going with the reveal at the end.

Spoilers and Correction to above spoiler

One correction.  It was Element Woman in Oxygen form who went into Supes to see the Kryptonite there in his brain.  Thats when Atom drops the bomb.

Affleck is Batman (Article) - 8/23/2013 4:34:04 AM

I have no issue with this casting.  Affleck is great. He's come a long way.  And for those saying "Daredevil". That was 10 years ago.  If you haven't seen Ben in Argo, The Town and Hollywoodland to see his range then I have nothing more to say.  And as for Gigli and Jersey Girl, he was banging a Super Hot Jennifer Lopez at the time. Would any of you say no to her at the time???   IMO he really upgraded with J Garner anyways.

BRYZARRO'S MANIACAL PERSONA