All BunyonSnipe's Comments

Showing items 1,471 - 1,480 of 1,883

Captain America's Red Skull Revealed (Article) - 3/5/2011 11:14:06 AM

yeah, the thing is in the actual movie you prolly won't see his face for the first few scenes he's in, like most villains...

Maybe they just want to give the fans what they want for a change?

:-D

Captain America's Red Skull Revealed (Article) - 3/5/2011 6:00:16 AM

I'm in the UK so I get Uk themed adverts, what advertising do you mean?

Captain America's Red Skull Revealed (Article) - 3/5/2011 5:57:06 AM

leering even, I was soo stunned, i forgot how to speel...

Captain America's Red Skull Revealed (Article) - 3/5/2011 5:56:27 AM

Yeah Kirby's Red Skull had a masssive head, like he was wearing a mask, I love the way they've kept Kirby touches, though like the ape-like brow and learing wide mouth...

AWESOME!

Blade Runner Returning for WB (Article) - 3/4/2011 5:40:48 AM

Saying that, has anyone played the 1990s PC game, it's amazing, it really takes you into that world, I think an anthology series based in that world (30 years on, in 2049) could work and set it in an alternate universe where Pan am still exsists... :-)

I would also love to see a Deus Ex style video game of Blade Runner too, maybe an LA based MMO?

Blade Runner Returning for WB (Article) - 3/4/2011 5:30:56 AM

So THIS is why PUREFOLD died!

It all makes sense now WB obviously hated the idea of an open source pseudo prequel franchise based on Blade Runner that Ridley Scott was planning, so they bring out their own prequel...

What a bunch of fucking parasites!

Top 5 1980s Properties That Need Their Own Movie (Article) - 3/3/2011 5:33:03 AM

The sun sword was the ONLY thing about Thundarr that didn't work for me, still call it the Sun sword, but no dodgy lightsabre rip-off this time, overall the concept is awesome, a bit like Killraven or Iron-Jaw

New CONAN Motion Poster (Article) - 3/3/2011 5:22:27 AM

As a kid I LOVED Arnie's Conan movies, yeah even The Destroyer, but Arnie was so wooden in those movies, his body was all wrong for the character in live action, Mamoa, looks just right, like a heavyweight boxer, ..

New CONAN Motion Poster (Article) - 3/3/2011 5:18:21 AM

That was the problem with Arnie's Conan, the sword was too important, the original Conan used all sorts of weapons, and when they were of no use, he ditched them and stole another!

Hathaway Confirms Catwoman Appearance (Article) - 3/2/2011 8:32:33 PM

But as this is the last of the Noalm trilogy, I'm guessing they will go all out in this one, Catwoman, Bane, Scarecrow, Talia and a whole raft of wannabe Batman-Hunters to claim the reward money!

BUNYONSNIPE'S MANIACAL PERSONA