All BushHog's Comments

1 2 >  >>

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Hologram Clip (Article) - 7/17/2013 7:36:47 AM

Saw this last night and mark up another successful animated movie for DC/WB.  I loved it.   Thats all Im sayin cuz anything I want to say might be spoilerish.....soooo see this when it becomes available.

Wake up Marvel !!!

Shredder Cast for TMNT (Article) - 6/24/2013 11:18:33 AM

I vote for Sho Kosugi, the only real ninja I know.  Period

The Wolverine CinemaCon Trailer (Article) - 5/3/2013 1:51:07 PM

You guys have sand in your vaginas?  Looks like a fun ride and a vast improvement over the past movie.

G.I. Joe 3 Green-lighted (Article) - 4/1/2013 10:11:35 AM

I thought the movie was so-so and it was horribly directed / edited and filmed.  Other then the mountain scene with Snake Eyes and Stormshadow, all the fight scenes were close ups, and all I could see was blurs of light.  Sorry, this movie left me grouchy...even a day later.

Raimi Confirms EVIL DEAD 4 Plans (Article) - 3/2/2013 10:21:38 AM

I think the fans finally broke Rami.  The clamouring for a part 4 is what everyone wants.  What would blow everyones minds and Hollywoods is to have part 4 and the remakes part 2 (if it goes that far) come out in the same month.

New RIDDICK Photo Arrives (Article) - 3/2/2013 10:15:21 AM

wow ur right  his arms do look smaller

Planes Official Teaser #1 (Article) - 2/28/2013 6:19:05 AM

I'll endorse just about anything that uses Zombie as its background music.  And yes bring us Incredibles 2

Planes Official Teaser #1 (Article) - 2/28/2013 6:18:28 AM

Daryls Walker Survival Guide (Article) - 2/6/2013 6:25:37 AM

:)   I have the Daryl Arrows tshirt.   Cant wait for Sunday!!

RED Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/18/2013 9:45:45 AM

I agree Sammo Hung would have been great, one more older face from our kung fu past.

BUSHHOG'S MANIACAL PERSONA