All Butchman's Comments

The Strain: Occultation Review (Article) - 8/18/2014 4:30:38 PM

I was grabbed from the first episode but thought this was actually one of the weaker episodes... the whole FBi scene was especially weak.

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN - New Creative Team (Article) - 8/18/2014 4:27:21 PM

This has been one of the better DC books with Soule writing. I hope it keeps up with the same high quality under Tomasi.

SUPERMAN/WONDER WOMAN - New Creative Team (Article) - 8/18/2014 4:27:20 PM

Game of Thrones Will Continue Without Books (Article) - 7/16/2014 9:33:03 AM

This news is fine by me. I find the TV show far more superior than the books. There are not too many shows that are better than the books but this is definitely one of them.

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1 - President Snow's Panem Address (Article) - 6/27/2014 1:00:15 PM

@ElBaz13 - I enjoyed the third book as well. Although the first was my favorite, all three were enjoyable and the third took the story in the right direction.

@blankczech - I agree with your thought. I look at the Game of Thrones show as the most recent example. The show is just plain awesome because it is able to take the key story points and present them in a dramatic fashion while the books can be very tedious, drawn out and boring for very long chunks. The show is so much better than the books.

Game of Thrones: The Laws of Gods and Men Review (Article) - 5/13/2014 7:38:52 AM

I loved the episode and it deserved an A except I agree that the whole Reek/Theon scene was a waste of valuable GOT episode time. Yara running off was awkwardly done. I hope there is a payoff this year on the Reek story or else it really is a waste of time...

I feel the other characters are being handled a lot better even during the more pensive moments...

Marvel%u2019s Agent Carter Synopsis and Logo (Article) - 5/11/2014 10:39:49 AM

The plan is that when Shield is done then Carter will start up in the same timeslot.

The Walking Dead: A Review (Article) - 3/31/2014 4:05:32 PM

Overall this was a C or C- for me. I kept hearing how wild this episode was going to be and that was from the producers themselves.... It was about 15 minutes of interesting and 45 of snoozefest. Granted there were some good emotional sequences and nice historical moments between Rick and Heschel but after the last four or five episodes it had a sameness... I was expecting something bigger.

ORPHAN BLACK: SARAH - INSIDE LOOK (Article) - 3/30/2014 10:01:53 AM

Also, I agree with blankczech, Continuum is one of the best scifi shows to come around. That comes back this Friday.

ORPHAN BLACK: SARAH - INSIDE LOOK (Article) - 3/30/2014 9:58:39 AM

Yes, this was one of the best genre shows last year. Can't wait for Season two!

BUTCHMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA