All CHAMP's Comments

1 2 >  >>

WATCHMEN slugfest heats up (Article) - 12/30/2008 7:33:13 PM

<p>&nbsp;If Fox were smart, and they do in fact own the rights, they should just take a percentage of the profit. Why delay the release? What's the purpose of that? You can still make money if it's released, but what do you gain if it's not released? Nothing, other than the satisfaction of knowing you still own the rights to a movie that you didn't have the balls to make. </p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/17/2008 11:31:23 PM

<p>So is the Civil War graphic novel worth the $40.00 price tag?</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/17/2008 12:46:46 AM

<p>I would inflitrate the Hollywood Inner Sanctum as <strong>Rex Remington</strong>, fighting my way through the execs and producers, </p> <p>all the way to the top to become:</p> <p><strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; THE MOST POWERFUL STUDIO HEAD IN ALL OF HOLLYWOOD! </strong></p> <p>Then&nbsp;I would possess the greatest power...<em>to greenlight exceptional movies to serve the greater good of the hard <br /> </em /></p> <p><em>working people, and give them their 12 bucks worth!</em> <strong>DOWN WITH THE TRIPE AND THE UNINSPIRED!</strong></p>

THE CROW to fly again (Article) - 12/15/2008 11:08:09 PM

<p>Why does this need to be done? Is Hollywood running out of ideas that fast? The Crow is by far one of my favorite movies, simply because I found it to be incredibly romantic. Nothing better than a love story with justified violence. When the original came out in '94, I was obessed with the material. I bought the comic, did all the research I could muster, I&nbsp;even did a speech in class on the death of Brandon Lee.</p> <p>However, I've always felt the movie took the best elements from the comic, and did it justice. The comic was more poetic than cohesive, and at the time, was difficult to follow. I agree with a lot of you here, that the first Crow doesn't need to be remade. But it's very dangerous ground trying to revitalize the franchise, given the track record of the previous sequels. If Norrington feels this is comeback piece, I wish him well.&nbsp; But he'd better make sure it's worthy to the source material.</p> <p>As to who should play the new Crow? Hell, no one these days appeals to me...Brandon Lee&nbsp;will always be the&nbsp;Crow....but if I&nbsp;had to choose...I guess Christian Bale...cause he's the only pretty boy who's got the acting chops to pull it off. Anybody else would come off as cheesmo.</p>

WB Reveals New Trailer for TERMINATOR SALVATION (Article) - 12/10/2008 7:08:15 PM

<p>Damn...this has definitely peaked my interest...McG did a fine job with We Are Marshall....I just hope this isn't an effects driven mess....</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/10/2008 7:00:19 PM

<p>The cartoon had some elements of humor, but the violence and fight scene's were why you watched the show. Picollo looks terrible in the movie... and this movie reminds me of the crap pumped out in the 90's. Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat etc, etc....all forgettable.</p>

Comics2Film: DARK KNIGHT! GREEN HORNET! YATTAMAN! YATTAMAN? (Article) - 12/9/2008 6:35:07 PM

<p>Gotta love the Japanese movie trailers-hilarious! And Wiseguy, are you bitter at the world today? You can't be freaking serious about TDK?! This was the only movie that met my expectations this year...Hellboy 2 failed, Wanted failed, The Dark Knight delivered. The perfomances, the story, how can you diss filmmaking at it's finest?!</p>

Top 10 Items you'll want in the Capitol Wasteland (Article) - 12/5/2008 6:36:37 PM

<p>I'm with tmswyrb. I still own the original, and I bought the special edition of Fallout 3 for PC....I still haven't loaded it up yet...I'm not sure if my pc's up to the task...and I don't want to be disappointed if it isn't... =(</p>

Final poster for THE SPIRIT (Article) - 11/20/2008 5:11:02 PM

<p>Meh....I'll let the critics hash it out with this one. It's seriously feeling like a matinee or rental to me. </p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/17/2008 8:20:41 PM

<p>My Brotherhood would be referred to as The Factotum, and would consist of the following:</p> <p>1.&nbsp;Logan/Wolverine-mutant healing powers and adeptness at killing make him an ideal addition to the team.</p> <p>2. Eric Draven- some consider him an angel driven by vengence, and immortal...as long as his companion Crow is alive.</p> <p>3. Danger Diabolik- the svelt and capable super thief can get into and out of any sticky situation.</p> <p>4. Chewbacca- loyal sidekick, handy with a bowcaster, and he can fix pretty much anything!</p> <p>5. Superman- No explaination necessary.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>There's my crew...bring it!</p>

CHAMP'S MANIACAL PERSONA