All CalamityJohnson's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/11/2014 2:25:38 PM

so any takers for a late starting FF Mania Themed League?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 9/11/2014 10:25:55 AM

speaking of football, we should have a Mania-based fantasy football league. Why hasn't this been spearheaded yet? Or am I way too late for that ride?

Avengers: Age of Ultron Second Look at The Vision (Article) - 9/10/2014 2:52:06 PM

The Vision was marvel's response to DC's Martian Manhunter, and even has similar coloring. However, the Vision was a peaceful, calm, moral android seeking to be more human rather than an alien. But, like MM, his powers were very similar. He can alter his density at will. He is immensely strong. Instead of MM's mental powers the Vision has laser eyebeams. Other differences: The Vision cannot shapeshift and has no weakness to fire.

American Horror Story Freak Show (Official Extended Trailer) (Article) - 9/8/2014 11:50:19 AM

only saw the first two seasons. there are definitely some hit and misses to this show. I hear good things about the third season: coven, but I watched the first episode and it seemed to try too hard. perhaps I didn't give it enough patience. should I reconnect? also thought about jumping aboard the strain. guess i'm just hungry for a good show to watch while I await the return of the walking dead.

since mad men is almost gone, break bad is history, and GoT out another 6 months, i'm wondering what my next addiction will be.

HIGH MOON: First 4 Minutes (Article) - 9/8/2014 9:34:21 AM

too much $$ to simulate a lack of gravity? I get it that if they had weighted suits they could walk nearly normal, but it wouldn't compensate for arm and body movements.

The Rock is Black Adam (Article) - 9/3/2014 3:53:03 PM

except wasn't it just announced he'd be playing Black Adam in a Shazam movie? Yeah, Black Adam sounds like a much more interesting character.

Monsters: Dark Continent Trailer 2 (Article) - 9/3/2014 3:49:47 PM

yeah, the first one must have been in ultra camouflage mode.

Frozen Returns with NEW Short (Article) - 9/3/2014 2:57:24 PM

let it go

just let it go...!

Game of Thrones Alumni for Star Wars: Episode VII (Article) - 9/2/2014 1:34:29 PM

really can't go wrong cannibalizing as many actors from GoT as you can. I wanna see the Viper in future movies/film. Would love to see him helming some Republic Cruiser or heading some scoundrel invasion.

Tom Hanks and Ron Howard LOCKED for INFERNO (Article) - 8/28/2014 7:46:23 AM

Inferno was a horrible book. Boring. If they want to make one of his books into a movie they should think about Deception Point which was a lot more interesting and dealt with NASA and had some cool locales to explore.

CALAMITYJOHNSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA