All CalamityJohnson's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/30/2015 8:51:42 AM

Hahaha! SoCal spit puddle! Probably bigger than our water supply.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/30/2015 8:28:51 AM

GoT leaked trailer online. Damn, I'm salivating for the new season.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:39:28 PM

Michael Fassbender as Boba Fett with Harrison Ford to be starring in the solo film? Hmm... Also heard the Boba Fett name is a title that gets handed down by different figures, not just the name of one single bounty hunter. Not sure I like the feel for that, but I do like Fassbender. Hell, if they make it dark, sly, and scoundrel-filled I'd buy that for a dollar.

Terminator Genisys - Big Game Spot (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:33:24 PM

Emilia Clarke = my price of admission

Tomorrowland Big Game Tease (Article) - 1/29/2015 12:18:09 PM

So hush hush and quiet about this flick. I'm excited. You had me at Bird and Lindelof

Mania Box Office Report: American Sniper Scores 2 (Article) - 1/29/2015 10:38:40 AM

I wanted Black Hat to be an awesome flick as I love Michael Mann. I liked what I saw in the trailers but will admit the reviews on RT turned me off. Given your comments though I'll probably catch it on Netflix at least. American Sniper was fun, although very powerful, and at times gut-wrenching. It was definitely a positive cinema experience.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/28/2015 11:19:40 AM

Julia Stiles circa 10 things I hate about your or Julia Stiles circa... now. Big Ass Difference. Literally.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:29:20 AM

Sunshine kicks ass. Aside from Snowpiercer, I would say it's Chris Evans best work. Yeah, the ending is a bit "wtf", but I thought overall it was an totally underrated sci fi flick. I was bummed Michelle Yeoh didn't get any of her martial arts in though. Was hoping to see some sun-drenched, wire-enhanced, kickassery.

Mission: Impossible 5 Moves Up Release Date (Article) - 1/28/2015 8:13:38 AM

Stoked. Love almost all of his movies. He might be a loon in RL, but on the big screen he's gold. That's all I care about anyway.

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 1/26/2015 11:32:05 AM

Making the Betsy Braddock change from mere minor telepath into badass ninja telepath would be an awesome storyline to follow. I want to veer from the normal mainstays of Wolverine, Gambit, Rogue, and Storm. There are so many good stories and origins to tell and these latter guys are just overdone.

CALAMITYJOHNSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA