All CalamityJohnson's Comments

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/26/2014 10:18:27 AM

Merry Christmas Hangover Day everyone !

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/26/2014 10:16:29 AM

Silmarillion!!! Please please please

Kim Dickens Cast For Walking Dead Spin Off (Article) - 12/23/2014 3:30:25 PM

so far good start to casting.

Westworld Tease from HBO (Article) - 12/23/2014 3:24:49 PM

excited for that show. I need me a good new series to follow

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/23/2014 2:03:20 PM

damn if I don't know luke cage's origin and how he got his powers.

The Good, The Bad, and The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/22/2014 4:11:25 PM

not Mithrandir? or is that just what the elves call him?

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 12/22/2014 3:41:19 PM

Being a SoCal man, I can't say as I have a favorite team, but I'm sure I'll be a fan of the eventual LA team that shows up on our doorstep in the next 2-3 years (crosses fingers). Guess I've always had a soft spot for the Bengals and Buccaneers and fantasy football has always made me a fan of certain individual players that have been typically good to me.

Mania Box Office Report: The Final Hobbit Rules (Article) - 12/22/2014 3:37:51 PM

then please explain it to us

In The Heart Of The Sea: Trailer 1 (Article) - 12/22/2014 3:15:50 PM

In Ron Howard I usually trust.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Article) - 12/19/2014 8:53:00 AM

Making accusations about an old man toward "midgets" is not only crass and condescending, but jaded in the most heinous way. That's not a man's review of the movie. That's someone's visor being skewed. C'mon, Czech, you should know better. Those kind of comments do not improve the value of a free exchange of ideas. That's just plain antagonistic and prejudiced on several levels.

CALAMITYJOHNSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA