All CalamityJohnson's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/2/2015 10:21:03 AM

@ millean - haven't seen you much this last week on Cinemania, bro. We miss ya, man.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/27/2015 7:38:08 AM

@ Jedibanner - that was Spyder, long since banned from Mania. Oh how a common enemy binds us together.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/26/2015 8:13:39 AM

plus, I heard through the grapevine there may be a spawn resurgence in Hollywood, and y'all want to see Vio splooge over the comment section, dontcha?

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/25/2015 5:11:11 PM

Darth, get your booty over to the FB page: Cinemania. Add me Calamitous Johnson and I can invite you over.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/23/2015 1:38:31 PM

blank, about half of us are anonymous on the Cinemania FB page. Me, for instance. I invite all contrarians, most especially you, to join us there. It took me less than 10 min to set up a false yahoo account and false FB account. I'm Calamitous Johnson on FB and send me an invite... ANYONE... and we will make sure you get your invite to the Cinemania movement. We're at 56 now and growing. Good reviews and comments abound.

@fatpantz - thanks buddy

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/20/2015 11:41:28 AM

holy shat... great goodbye prank by whoever - major props for the good laugh

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:50:17 AM

@ theicon - There is absolutely nothing racist in what karas stated. I actually thought it remarkably poignant and I echo those comments. Peter Parker is white. John Steward is black. Changing either's skin tones to fulfill your quota and look all politically correct and pat yourself on the back is hypocritical and, honestly, racist as you are pandering to one's RACE rather than respecting them enough to respect the rest of humanity and their individuality. You make it a matter of race when you change race.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 11:47:04 AM

@ almostunbiased - add me. Calamitous Johnson. I'll make sure you find the page.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/19/2015 8:21:34 AM

Please add Calamitous Johnson to your FB friend list and I'll invite you to Cinemania. There's over 40 of us there now.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/18/2015 4:15:13 PM

Heh, all of squadron supreme was marvel's answer for DC heroes... it was a marvel writer wanting to imagine the end of the DC Universe in the 80's. Hyperion is basically Superman but without the moral objection to killing everyone and everything. Anyone read the Straszinski series on the Squadron?

CALAMITYJOHNSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA