All CalamityJohnson's Comments

Crouching Tiger Sequel arrives on Netflix and IMAX? (Article) - 9/30/2014 10:16:45 AM

I, for one, am totally excited to see it. I'll go see it on IMAX as the original's music, cinematography, and overall splendor were absolutely beautiful/amazing/breathtaking. I loved the original. One of my all time favorite films.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:58:19 PM

somebody pass xjokerx a xanex...

Blackhat - Official Trailer (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:55:55 PM

apparently this comment program cannot identify "plus" signs

Blackhat - Official Trailer (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:55:18 PM

Swordish Black Rain Bourne Identity = Black Hat

Jupiter Ascending - Trailer #3 (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:51:42 PM

Kunis is my only deterrence. I have to say I agree with Blank on this one as well. If it was shopped by Marvel you'd all be licking their genitals at a chance to see it opening night.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Legacy (Article) - 9/26/2014 1:38:33 PM

Loss of Ahsoka? Did she die?

Marvel's Avengers Assemble Season Premiere Clip (Article) - 9/24/2014 11:25:51 AM

how does this show compare to Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes?

Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles Coming in 2015 (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:12:15 PM

Awesome!!! Justice League and Justice League Unlimited along with the Batman and Superman TAS (and Batman Beyond!) were amazing toons! I loved the continuity they had created and how the stories interwove so perfectly. Just. Great. News.

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/19/2014 10:13:23 AM

Supergirl without the origin story from the Superman/Batman: Apokolips storyline will be a letdown and obviously they won't be including batman, superman, wonder woman, darkseid, the furies to this storyline. Therefore, "meh"

POPEYE Teaser Trailer (Article) - 9/19/2014 10:04:02 AM