All CalamityJohnson's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Bloopers (Article) - 8/6/2014 8:58:37 AM

love this film... love the actors... warm fuzzies

Batman: Assault on Arkham CLIP - ARKHAM TASK FORCE X (Article) - 8/5/2014 3:00:24 PM

looks intriguing although I'm not impressed that he writer for Justice League: War wrote the script.

When Marvel Got Diversity and Character Changes Right! (Article) - 8/5/2014 2:55:01 PM

mania, you need to publish a list of grammar, punctuation, and other things that cause our comments not to post. Utterly ridiculous. D'oh foiled again. @ Violator, dude, my patience is wearing so dam thin right now.

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 8/5/2014 2:12:40 PM

matthew vs pitt for the Oscar for best actor next year? Instellar vs Fury?

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/5/2014 1:57:54 PM

I would have made that the premise of the upcoming DC venture although I'm sure they'd like to save Darkseid for a future Justice League flick instead of a Supergirl one.

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/5/2014 1:56:57 PM

Supergirl using the Superman/Batman: Apocalypse story as a premise is a surefire summer blockbuster in the making. If you want to print your own money, Time/Warner, listen to your fans and make this happen.

Marvel Female Superhero FILM Coming Soon (Article) - 8/4/2014 4:12:26 PM

as that is not possible since this is the spiderverse, it would have to be the Black Cat, Silver Sable, Spiderwoman (unlikely, more Avengers connected), Jackpot, or... Yep, not much to choose from. If I had to lay odds, I'd say it was 95 to 1 odds on being the Black Cat... and quite frankly that would be my choice too. Kraven would be the perfect villain for the movie too. He's the best Spidey villain. Can't believe he hasn't shown up in any of the flicks, crummy or good.

THE WALKING DEAD Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 7/31/2014 9:59:59 AM

thanks bro. my temper has cooled and I've rethought my exodus

Interstellar - Trailer #2 (Article) - 7/31/2014 9:57:56 AM

damn good looking movie... tear jerker looks like too

THANOS: THE INFINITY REVELATION OGN - First Look (Article) - 7/31/2014 9:44:41 AM

sweet!! the infinity series were some of my favorites. time to get silver surfer more involved in the marvel universe.

CALAMITYJOHNSON'S MANIACAL PERSONA