All Calibur454's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 1,665
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The 13 Best Stephen King Adaptations Ever (Article) - 12/7/2011 4:52:07 AM

Misery should have nabbed number one that was the best king adaptation ever. I never cared for the mist movie though I did like the story in novel form. The only thing I liked about that movie was the tribute to the talented movie poster painter at the very begining showing us a possible teaser poster for The Dark Tower movie.

Burton Circles Peculiar Children (Article) - 11/16/2011 1:06:44 PM

Yea I have seen this book a couple of times at barnes and noble and thought it looked pretty interesting. I may have to pick this one up. It is something worth looking into the story idea is pretty interesting and the reviews have been pretty positive online

Full BRAVE Trailer Online (Article) - 11/16/2011 11:42:25 AM

Just saw the trailer on you tube... Even I have to admit that this looks really good. But this is pixar and not Disney lol - Just about everything pixar has done is worth looking into with the exception of maybe cars 2

Looking forward to it.

Vaughan Scripting King's DOME (Article) - 11/9/2011 1:37:06 PM

actually  king talked about the simpsons movie while promoting the dome on the barnes and noble website. this was one of his works that was started years ago and he just picked it up from time to time to finish it off. It was pure chance that the simpsons movie had the same type of thing with the dome covering springfield. He said that people asked him all the time about his book and the simpsons movie and he gets a big kick out of it.

Its the same type of thing that happenedd with the walking dead comic when it was first published. It started the same way a popular horror movie had- a guy waking up from a coma. I cant remember the horror movie. I think it was 28 days later but I cant remember its been so long.

Hell even south park did an episode that was called the simpsons already did it. or something like that.

MGM Asks Where's Waldo? (Article) - 11/8/2011 3:17:32 PM

a kid gets lost in new york city wearing waldo's favorite outfit and everyone is trying to find him. its about the only thing worth  doing in a movie- bleh- At least carmen sandiego has a halfway decent plot to work with

Campbell Eyes Fall Guy (Article) - 11/1/2011 3:23:55 PM

Pretty soon they will start making live action movies out of old cartoons. Oh wait......

um you guys get the idea. I honestly smell Dukes of Hazzard Redux all over this one.

De Niro, Travolta Top Killing Season (Article) - 11/1/2011 3:22:13 PM

yeah I remember when Deniro and Pacino finally were teaming for a film together and all the hype that it brung. I was excited for it too. But the movie was just average even though the actors pulled off their parts to a T. Good acting can only go so far. A good story is needed too

Left Behind Series Rebooted (Article) - 11/1/2011 3:18:55 PM

I agree with both Inner Sanctum and halfbloodprince.

Milking the cow- and then some. They are even doing a comic book of this series if I remember right.

And I have read a good bit of the books to and this would do better as a tv series that would run for awhile to develop everything that is there. It would be the only way to do it  justice.

Oh an um lets keep Kirk away from this one.I never did care for him as the lead in the first movie never saw the rest

Paxton Circles KUNG FU Reboot (Article) - 11/1/2011 3:15:12 PM

I have to say nay to this one- it is next to imposible to replace Carridine. He was and always will be the heart of that show. Die hard fans will watch but I doubt it does big numbers.

Im not trying to diss Paxton I like his stuf too but the line of tv to movie bombs is just to long and for me at least to big a risk to even go near

FX Renews American Horror Story (Article) - 11/1/2011 3:11:50 PM

@raa2001- you should try to find the entertainment weekly mag that features american horror story on it. In the article The creators of the show discuss their plans for the upcoming seasons and I have to admit that its one heck of an idea and it hasnt been done before to my knowledge.

This has been very good. I am already looking forward to the season 1 dvd. I look forward to see what happens next. with shows like SOA and American Horror Story I have high hopes for shows like Powers.

CALIBUR454'S MANIACAL PERSONA