All Calibur454's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,665
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Beverly Hills Cop TV Series (Article) - 10/27/2011 6:18:06 AM

meh he should stick to stand up and do a RAW 2 that is what everyone wants to really see

The Walking Dead Renewed (Article) - 10/27/2011 6:16:13 AM

a very happy no brainer lol glad to see AMC giving it thier all on on this show.

Harry Potter DVD Moratorium (Article) - 10/27/2011 6:13:58 AM

Elbaz -they are actually doing this to gear up for a massive boxset with all the extras and of course new extras that will be added in. this really doesnt surprise me. They are following Disneys formula in releasing a mega special edition dvd set. (That is my gut feeling about this move anyway)

Bird Talks INCREDIBLES 2 (Article) - 10/27/2011 6:10:50 AM

Something you gotta respect about that.- Im glad there is official talk about it finally. Glad to see Bird is listening to his fans cry for a sequel to a great movie. Even if we do have to wait for a little longer we at least know the story will be worthy of the origional- Pixar fans have been waiting years for this one

10 Best Revenge Movies (Article) - 10/19/2011 5:47:19 PM

lol hanso

at any rate I have to agree about counte of monte cristo

I honestly dont think carrie is a revenge film film more than a horror story. Granted she may have gotten some payback from school kids who always teased her but the story's main focus was on her powers and the relationship with her mother

I do agree about oldboy- that twist ending was wickedly twisted in a very good way and those who want a remake of this film should bury their heads in the sand

I also would put Killbill at number one mainly because it is one of my all time favorite martial arts flicks and I grew up watching that type of stuff- especially bruce lee and jackie chan

the crow was also a great one.

R-Rated WOLVERINE Plans? (Article) - 10/11/2011 1:50:49 PM

one version for tv and another for film I could dig that. And I agree with some of you about putting an r rated version on dvd.

First AVENGERS Trailer Online (Article) - 10/11/2011 9:51:42 AM

They call this a teaser!!! I was expecting less but OH MY GOD!!!!!!

OH HELL MF YES!!!!!! This is so EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Mortal Kombat Pushing Forward (Article) - 9/30/2011 1:50:08 PM

The web series is what got the movie reboot a green light lets hope hollywood does it right this time

New Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer (Article) - 9/29/2011 2:40:33 PM

I cant wait for the 3 disc season 1 dvd that comes out oct 4th. Season 2 is gonna own

Norris, Van Damme Board EXPENDABLES 2 (Article) - 9/14/2011 7:24:22 PM

some of you are forgetting a few names and Im a bit surprised- I love that norris and van dame are on board- but lets not forget about those like

Jeff speakman- Donnie yen- Wesley snipes- Michael Biehn- Clint Eastwood.-  Jakie Chan- (a fight between him and jet li would cause any action fan to Squeel like a little girl.

CALIBUR454'S MANIACAL PERSONA