All Calibur454's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,665

TOP GUN Flies in 3D (Article) - 9/13/2011 10:26:10 AM

BLAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!- It is bad enough that disney is doing this to their old movies. Is there any origionality in hollywood anymore?

POINT BREAK Remake Confirmed (Article) - 9/13/2011 10:24:40 AM

MOAN what did i tell you guys- I keep dreading when they would announce the Hackers remake. I can pretty much gurantee that it will happen now with movies like this getting the treatment.  Quoting my favorite dog Snoopy- BLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Howard Wants 364 (Article) - 9/9/2011 1:16:53 PM

I like this concept it would be interesting to see what type of powers he the guy has.

Riddick Confirmed R Rating (Article) - 9/5/2011 2:46:45 PM

aww yea I like it I like it!!!! An R rated Riddick closer to the style of the origional equals but in the movie theater.

AMC Likes Smith's Secret Stash (Article) - 9/3/2011 7:30:30 AM

peeling back the curtain on a niche in pop culture like this can always be a good thing if it is done the right way. Sure there will be some sterotypes there but it will also show that not all comic book lovers are complete geeks. (At least that is my hope.) I will check this one out. With comic books all the rage in hollywood Im sure Kevin is doing this to help get comic book stores everywhere back on the map. They really havent recovered from the big bust of the late eighties and early nintes.

@monkeyfoot- I understand what you mean by so many different reality shows. Hell at one point there was one about a family run mortuary. I really dont get into a lot of that kind of tv. The ones that have really kept my attention as of late is Swamp People, American Chopper and Sons of Guns.

Walking Dead Debut Expanded (Article) - 9/3/2011 7:21:59 AM

I honestly dont think this will hurt the show- fans will always tune in. Other shows have done this in the past without breaking stride. South Park is one such show that takes a hiatus. They do six shows then finish the season later in the year. I really have no problem with the wait.

Fall TV Preview (Article) - 9/1/2011 1:41:46 PM

Zalder- Dexter could be a genre show because of the police aspect. Dont forget that even though he is a serial killer he does work with the police as well.

And I think some of you are wrong about SOA- the Sons is a show about mobsters- the only difference - these guys ride harleys. And besides many critics have describee the show as the sopranos on motorcycles. (Which in my humble oppinion is a very good thing)

most of the other shows that I like really dont fall into this category so i havent named them

Showtime Taps King's DOME (Article) - 9/1/2011 1:33:40 PM

this really isnt to surprising- the dome wasnt too bad of a read for me. I enjoyed it- I think a epic miniseries type of a thing would work well with it. ABC has done well with miniseries by king in the past. Showtime should follow the format.

oh and um is anyone else getting tired of all the facebook pop ups.

Fall TV Preview (Article) - 8/31/2011 3:40:55 AM

you get points for mentioning the walking dead and the clone wars but you forgot about the return of Sons Of Anarchy that starts in about a week. I have no intrest in seeing anything else on this list with the exception of Dexter.

Monahan Touching Up SIN CITY 2 (Article) - 8/29/2011 5:35:09 PM

sorry reek that first coment was meant for shac because of the whole touching up the script thing my mistake dude. Its possible that the origional shortstories that millar wrote will be weaved into the new movie. to coincide with how the first one was done

CALIBUR454'S MANIACAL PERSONA