All CappyMorgan's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/18/2007 11:44:28 AM

Okay, let's just settle this part. The book and movie are two different things. In the book he was not a replicant. In the "original" film verision it was left very vauge. I'm not sure how Sean Young should chime in, because Harrison Ford is on record as saying they filmed it as Deckard not being a replicant. Personally, I prefer vauge, but because I believe the director saw an opportunity to cash in...several versions have now been updated that imply that he is a replicant. So, Ridley says he is, Ford said he wasn't...Ridley updates to win the argument. Now, I just want to know something...why would it make sense for Deckard to actually be a replicant? I do seem to recall quite well he didn't have any special functions, strength, etc. I personally liked the idea of a human falling in love with the replicant and learning the error of his ways. BTW, whatever happened to letting kids "think on their own"? I'd let my senior class develop their own therories on the subject. At least make them read the original source material too.

Colm Feore Appointed 'First Man' in 24 (Article) - 8/24/2007 4:46:31 PM

No CTU? Great! I think that place was compromised about a dozen times. How many moles did they have working in that agency? Plus, it was growing stale. Surprised that Surnow is a die hard. I mean, if you look at the show, the Presdients who have been portrayed in the better light have been Democrat. Convservative Democrats mind you. Gotta love their stance on terrorism. Too bad the most convservative in our government don't take the same stand.

Colm Feore Appointed 'First Man' in 24 (Article) - 8/24/2007 12:28:42 PM

S@#*! I was hoping they would completely leave the President out of this one. Now we are going to get that crappy soap opera stuff from last season. Enough...how much more can happen in the White House? After the first Palmer and then the evil Gerorge, um, I mean the George clone (who seemed to turn into a bearded Al Gore after he lost the election look) they should have left well enough alone. I just wanted something different...without CTU and the White House. Well, let's keep our fingers crossed. Now we get the Hillary clone (wouldn't it be interesting if she was a Republican this time...I'm not buying that the producer is a Righty.) Sigh, Jack takes the back...seat. BTW, there is NO story yet. They are just stunt casting. Hoping that will do the trick. They never had the story written before and the last we heard, their African idea was nixed. They obviously, and this was very, very evident last season, make it up as they go along.

Stephen Sommers Back on G.I JOE (Article) - 8/24/2007 12:21:29 PM

Plot isn't the important thing? LOL Well, what did you expect from a GI Joe movie? Who will not laugh when they chant "Go Joe!" LOL I think Sommers is perfect for this silly cartoon/commercial feature. It is going to be cheese, so just kick back and smell the chedder. At least, I hope that is what that smell is. BTW, I think he has made some pretty fun flicks...well, all the way up until Mummy 2. But, I'll give him a chance. I wonder if he got the 10 mill he was asking for?

New HITMAN Trailer (Article) - 8/24/2007 12:18:19 PM

Wow, could it really be? A video game to movie that is actually cool? Hey, Olyphant kicked ass in Deadwood...I know he can play tough. I'm glad they gave him the role over Statham. He is kind of just falling into a rut. Insert Statham in generic action flick. I wish he would venture out and play roles like he did in Snatch. Something without him punching, kicking and shooting. I think he has the talent to do more.

Director Alexander Updates PUNISHER 2 (Article) - 8/23/2007 9:44:49 AM

Hey, dude sounds like a lady. Actually, the other way around. Hey, I don't care who does it...make this a bad ass film please!

Anthony Michael Hall in DARK KNIGHT Revealed? (Article) - 8/23/2007 9:31:11 AM

madmanic999, that is easy, because the actor will only wear the mask for so long before he MUST show his face. To me, that is just irratating. I'd love to see a Spidey or Bats movie where they kept the mask on for, at the very least, half the movie. Main problem of a hero who wears a mask film. But, I certainly see your ponit about the bad guy knowing the heroes idenity. Another question...why does the bad guy always die in these films? Let's see....Batman, Batman 2, Batman Forever, Batman and Robin, Spiderman, Spidey 2, Spidey 3 and Batman Begins...yep, villians all die. Heh, funny...they didn't use FOX or maybe "BOX" for the jerky reporters news room. GCN....you never see CNN as the villian. Heh. BTW, am I the only one who misses the wisecracking, smart ass Spiderman? He seems absent in all three films.

Anthony Michael Hall in DARK KNIGHT Revealed? (Article) - 8/23/2007 8:58:42 AM

Well, this explains the rumor about multiple people dressed as Batman in the movie. I'm sure the Joker has his hand in it. How else would you mix up the evidence. Plus, I imagine, we get to see Hall's character make a rather nasty exit in the hands of the crowm prince of crime. BTW, when it comes to mutliple villians...I think Nolan did fine in the first film. If you count, he had Ra, the Scarecrow, Zzzzack (is hat right. really just a cameo.), and a mafia stooge. Not to mention all the other nuts running lose.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/22/2007 4:51:31 PM

Come on guys...the world of Nolan and Singer should NEVER meet. They are just too far from eachother in reality and range. Nolan wants to ground his in reality and Singer has some 70's Reeve's fetish. It just wouldn't work. I'm all for a balls to the wall JLA flick...one that captures the true spirit of the comics and isn't a directors interpretation. This could be one fun movie. I think Ryan would be perfect as Wally West. And, "yes", Wally has demonstrated many times in his title that the character has a sense of humor. He actually grew from a goof to a more serious Barry clone. No, take that back. Barry was always boring for the most part. And, we get a Green Lantern...very cool indeed. This is about two years off, so plenty of preproduction time and casting can be done.

Five Clips from Zombie's HALLOWEEN (Article) - 8/22/2007 4:47:34 PM

We shall see...I can't wait to catch this late night on HBO. That is how excited I am.

CAPPYMORGAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA