All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,206

Marvel Live For All Your San Diego Comic-Con Coverage (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:00:08 PM

OMG!  Marvel is going to crash YouTube on Saturday afternoon at 5:00pm.  LMAO!!  And if they don't... well, dammit, I will be watching intently!!

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/22/2014 2:56:37 PM

Miner49er, I've had the same problem, and, like HomestarRunner said, if you switch from quotes to apostrophes, the problem goes away (though leaves an annoying grammatical turd behind).  Hope that helps.

As for the casting of Lucy, I'm stoked!  Madame Hydra would be a great role for her, as would someone from the Serpent Society (Diamondback? Asp? Black Mamba?)  She'd also make a great Superia (aka. Dr. Deidre Wentworth) - genius scientist, super strength, martial arts skills, and A.I.M. affiliated (as well as H.A.M.M.E.R.).

OOOH!  Or she could be Bobbi Morse!  That'd set her up to be a potential love interest for Hawkeye in the films... though I always pictured Mockingbird being a little bit shorter than Lawless's 5'10'' height.

The Summer of '84: Revenge of the Nerds (Article) - 7/22/2014 2:47:48 PM

I haven't seen the film in almost 30 years myself, but I can't believe that it's all just happy hindsight that causes me to remember the film being pretty funny.  Perhaps I do have to watch it again and view it through the eyes of a 39-year old attorney, rather than a 10 year old who was just anxious to see boobs.  LOL.

Obscure Flash Villains For the NEW Series (Article) - 7/21/2014 9:04:33 AM

LMFAO at Eldogg and his snuff film reference!!  HAHAHA!!  That's funny!  And... I have to say I'd agree.

Also... Jim Parsons?  An actor known for the way he talks and delivers lines... you want him to play someone with his mouth sewn shut?  I don't think that was throught through very well.

Lazarus, have you not seen the trailers?  Weather Wizard appears to be the first villain up for the start of the season (though they have the part cast on IMDB as Clyde Mardon, the brother of mainstay Weather Wizard Mark Mardon).  And with Captain Cold now cast (Wentworth Miller), I'm betting Mirror Master isn't far away.  And, think about all the horror movies with bad guys that come out of mirrors - if done right, Mirror Master could be a really freaky bad guy for Flash to deal with.  Add some suspense/quasi-horror element to the show.

Mark Hamill DID do Prankster right, but he's kinda busy at the moment.  Also, that was 20 years ago - I think Hamill is a little old to play that part on TV now.

Grodd would be awesome to see as an uber-villain like Deathstroke was on Arrow last season, pulling strings behind the curtain, not revealed until near the end.

Mania Box Office Report: The Monkeys Shine (Article) - 7/21/2014 8:40:19 AM

Brett Ratner vs. Luc Besson - there is no competition.

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Footage Screened (Article) - 7/16/2014 11:53:30 AM

This movie will own.

Big Hero 6 - Official US Trailer (Article) - 7/16/2014 8:49:11 AM

Yeah, this looks like something that both I and my kids will love.

Batman: Assault on Arkham - Opening Scene (Article) - 7/16/2014 8:45:00 AM

You had me at 'Kevin Conroy'.....

Zero Theorem Official Trailer #1 (Article) - 7/10/2014 9:57:23 AM

I accept that Terry Gilliam is visionary on a level that I cannot comprehend.  But that also, unfortunately, means that most of his films are too weird for my tastes (I don't mean weird in a pejorative sense - I just don't comprehend or appreciate most of what I see in his films).

More Ant-Man Rewrites (Article) - 7/8/2014 1:15:27 PM

I'm tending to agree with xenomorph ^^^.  Pull the plug.  Or at least wipe the slate, start over, and aim for a Summer 2016 release.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA