All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,257

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/16/2015 3:14:29 PM

I've been a fan since Cinescape magazine as well.  I still have a few old issues in a box in my garage.  So this seems like the end of an era for me.

I will keep checking this website, just in case you guys keep the doors open, but if not, good luck to Tim Janson, Rob Vaux, Chuck Francisco, Robert Trate, and the rest of the Mania staff!

Mission: Impossible 5 Moves Up Release Date (Article) - 1/29/2015 4:14:16 PM

Muenster, there is a typo above.  It's supposed to say "Paula Patton," as in the same hot chick from Ghost Protocol (and also Robin Thicke's ex).

I loved the last two MI films, and I'm excited to see/hear more about this one.  I'm really glad that they're bringing back the same crew from part 4 and Ving Rhames!

Marvel's SECRET WARS LIVE KICKOFF Event (Article) - 1/14/2015 11:24:07 AM

I'm so tired of having the "foundations of the Marvel Universe as you know it" shaken, upheaved, overturned, or otherwise disturbed... mostly because it happens so often that there IS NO FOUNDATION LEFT.  I have such event-fatigue that I think I'm suffering from a Crisis of Infinite Marketing Bullshit.

STOP WITH THE MEGA-EVENTS ALREADY!!  I'd like to see five years of status quo before they start trying to shake my foundations again.

CASTLE: Castle, P.I. Review (Article) - 1/14/2015 7:22:08 AM

I was a huge fan of the show the first couple of seasons.  As it has progressed, though, I feel like all the drama has been drained out of it, and far to much comedy has been inserted, most of which being dropped on Nathan Fillion, while the rest of the characters seem to serve as an army of straight men to Castle's incompetent, bumbling buffoon.

I stopped watching about 5 episodes ago.  I see that my decision was well-placed.  I would just be aggravated to be watching the show go where it is now venturing.

The Walking Dead: Season 5.5 Trailer (Article) - 1/11/2015 3:07:07 PM

"Get back in the house, Carl!"

Weather Wizard Cast For Flash Series (Article) - 1/7/2015 5:54:44 PM

Ummm... what happened to Clyde Mardon?  (Yes, I saw the episode, so I know what literally happened to him, but we've already had a Weather Wizard on the show.  This isn't huge news, then.)

Yellowjacket Image Surfaces from Ant-Man (Article) - 12/30/2014 7:24:08 AM

No Clark Gregg in the cast?!?!  Where is the Director of SHIELD?!  I guess we can hope for a post-credits "surprise" appearance.

The Winter of '84: Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo (Article) - 12/27/2014 5:57:51 PM

I still remember the scene where he breakdances on the ceiling... but that's all I can remember of this.

Luke Cage Cast for Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones (Article) - 12/24/2014 7:56:56 PM

I'm excited about this!!

THE PHOENIX PROJECT - Trailer (Article) - 12/16/2014 6:32:42 PM

This movie was made before. It was called "Flatliners."

And also "meh" with an extra side order of "pfah."

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA