All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,209
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Dracula Untold Poster Released (Article) - 6/16/2014 7:40:50 PM

Meh.  I hope they have something new to add to the legend.

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/15/2014 8:00:02 AM

I agree with Smoking Frog ^^^.

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 6/4/2014 5:16:32 PM

Saw this last weekend.  A- is being REEEEALLY generous.

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 5:15:45 PM

I think Fleischer can handle it.

Eva Green - Sin City 2 Banned Poster (Article) - 5/30/2014 11:04:42 AM

I'm totally okay with this poster.  Just sayin.

Arrow: Unthinkable Review (Article) - 5/16/2014 12:21:56 PM

1 Thea is still worse than 100 Skyes.

The Flash: Extended Trailer (Article) - 5/16/2014 12:11:15 PM

I'm stoked.  This looks really good.

Constantine: Official Trailer (Article) - 5/12/2014 7:29:17 AM

Looks great to me!!

Gotham Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/7/2014 11:36:10 AM

Who really thought that this was a good idea? I am just imagining the pitch meeting:

"Let's do a Batman T.V. show... but the twist? NO BATMAN!! And no Joker, no Riddler, no Two-Face, no Poison Ivy, and a pre-teen Catwoman (Catgirl? Which makes NO fucking sense since Bruce Wayne didn't know her until she was an adult)!! It's like watching a soap opera about Smallville with no Superma... oh, wait. Bad example.

How about "Romeo and Juliet" set years before Romeo and Juliet were born and even before the Montagues and Capulets started fighting!? We'll just call it "Verona."

Or The Incredible Hulk when Bruce Banner was just a gawky teen with a penchant for science. No anger issues yet, certainly no super powers. He doesn't even know Betty Ross yet. We'll call it "Albuquerque." We can have a douchey, teenage Emile Blonsky be the school bully, and... oh, wait... you say Marvel would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS agree to something so stupid? Well, fortunately DC is here to save all these ideas."

<smfh>

Marvel's "Original Sin" Trailer (Article) - 5/7/2014 11:33:31 AM

Meh.  I've given up on crossovers for a while.  After Civil War and Secret War, they've just been poorly written, poorly planned, poorly conceived attempts at superhero parties with EVERYONE invited.  AvX was beyond stupid, and that whole Asgardian hammers/Syn/godsmasher nonsense was just so convoluted and ridiculous that I am doing my best to pretend that it never happened.

I'll be skipping this one for sure.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA