All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,166
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Arrow: Suicide Squad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 1:43:32 PM

Sara's boobs seem to keep getting bigger in that costume.  LOL.

And I have no complaint about that.  Or this season of Arrow!

No Marc Webb for Amazing Spider-Man 4 (Article) - 3/17/2014 12:31:20 PM

Just get a new actor and a new director, but continue the same franchise/storyline.  Another reboot could kill Spider-Man for decades.

Wolverine Sequel to Follow X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 3/17/2014 8:13:13 AM

Considering the last one sucked only slightly less sweaty ass than the first Wolverine film, I could not care less about this.

I hope that I live long enough to see the rights to ALL Marvel properties returned to Marvel Studios.

The Spring of '84: The Ice Pirates (Article) - 3/17/2014 8:04:31 AM

Uh oh.  Rob woke up on the wrong side of the humor bed this morning!  ;)

I haven't seen this since I was 10, but I remember thinking it was hilarious back then.  I need to watch it again, even if it won't be as funny anymore.  Anyone know where I can find this little tarnished gem?  Netflix Instant?

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/14/2014 9:07:23 AM

Oh, and I agree that Batman and Superman WERE more well known to Joe Public non-comic fans.  But that's all over now.  Everyone knows Captain America now thanks to the last 2 movies (not to mention the next two that will come out before then).

Factor in that Joe Public knows Batman from Christian Bale now, with few of the younger movie-goers even remembering Michael Keaton.  And they have two absolutely shitty Superman films in recent memory to work from.  Do they want more of that, or do they want Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers, etc., all films that have definitively not sucked?  The economy is still not great, and while it may improve further in 2 years, I don't see a lot of Joe Public wanting to see two comic films in a single weekend.  One film will get chosen over another.  I think that Cap will win, but not by a massive margin.

"There can be only One!"

Marvel VS. DC: May 6th, 2016 (Article) - 3/14/2014 8:48:35 AM

This will be the first film with Affleck as Batman, and with Superman as a known murderer.  Meanwhile, Captain America will already have 4 films out with Chris Evans in the role.  Man of Steel sucked.  Captain America and The Avengers did not, and it looks like Cap 2 and Avengers 2 won't likely suck either.

This is a basic question of known commodity vs. unknown.  DC has been alienating their fanbase for years.  I just don't see this even being a contest.  DC will hold out for a while, but they'll blink and move the date... or they will get seriously blasted at the box office.  They'll pull a definitive second place that weekend, and people at Warner Bros. will all be scratching their heads in confusion, while Dan Didio continues to talk about how Calvin Kent, Louis Lane, and Bryce Wayne are long time characters with a deep history that he himself doesn't know or remember.

ASSEMBLING A UNIVERSE: Clip (Article) - 3/13/2014 10:16:05 AM

I'm excited to see this.

I'm still not a huge fan of Joe Quesada, but at LEAST he's not a raging douche-nozzle like Didio who doesn't even know his own properties and characters.

First Constantine Photos Emerge (Article) - 3/13/2014 10:12:45 AM

He absolutely has the right look!!  But I remain skeptical about the rest of the show's authenticity and loyalty to the source material.

Lady Sif on Agents of SHIELD Clip (Article) - 3/11/2014 10:11:15 AM

Loving this show.

Terry Crews for Luke Cage? (Article) - 3/11/2014 10:03:22 AM

Terry Crews would be perfect as Luke Cage.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA