All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,254

The Summer of '84: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (Article) - 8/11/2014 2:36:32 PM

I not only wished for a sequel... I somehow got it into my 9-year old brain that there should be a cross-over with Remo Williams!  LOL!

The Summer of '84: The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (Article) - 8/11/2014 2:35:15 PM

LOVE this movie!!!

Bill Murray for Disney's The Jungle Book (Article) - 8/10/2014 10:15:37 PM

I'm not sure if I'm interested in this... or just curious.  As with most remakes, I don't really see the need for this.  The original is a classic!  Even my two-year old loves it and loves the music.  Remaking it seems another unnecessary blasphemy to a cinematic classic beloved by millions.  But at the same time, with this cast and the promise of a combination of live action and animation (rather than just a modern CGI/animation version), I'm somewhat curious what they're going to do with it.

Batman: Assault on Arkham - Night Vision Clip (Article) - 7/31/2014 11:35:58 PM

Holy crap... I just soiled myself in response to that much awesome.  I will now be ordering this immediately.

Mania Review: Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 7/31/2014 2:26:42 PM

Seeing it Sunday with the family.  I was initially nonplussed by the idea, knowing only a cursory amount about the characters from my comic-addiction heydays, but I've seen enough to get me really excited to see this.

I'd someday like to ask Kevin Feige what it's like to routinely pull DC's underwear up its collective ass and then eat their lunch.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Official Movie Clip #5 (Article) - 7/30/2014 7:26:39 AM

BAHAHAHAHA!!

Mania Review: Lucy (Article) - 7/25/2014 7:39:32 AM

I love Besson.  Very excited to go see this tonight with the wife.

NEW BATMAN PHOTO - Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:15:22 PM

Yeah, that release date is going to change... or DC will get spanked badly.

Marvel Live For All Your San Diego Comic-Con Coverage (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:00:08 PM

OMG!  Marvel is going to crash YouTube on Saturday afternoon at 5:00pm.  LMAO!!  And if they don't... well, dammit, I will be watching intently!!

Xena Joins Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Article) - 7/22/2014 2:56:37 PM

Miner49er, I've had the same problem, and, like HomestarRunner said, if you switch from quotes to apostrophes, the problem goes away (though leaves an annoying grammatical turd behind).  Hope that helps.

As for the casting of Lucy, I'm stoked!  Madame Hydra would be a great role for her, as would someone from the Serpent Society (Diamondback? Asp? Black Mamba?)  She'd also make a great Superia (aka. Dr. Deidre Wentworth) - genius scientist, super strength, martial arts skills, and A.I.M. affiliated (as well as H.A.M.M.E.R.).

OOOH!  Or she could be Bobbi Morse!  That'd set her up to be a potential love interest for Hawkeye in the films... though I always pictured Mockingbird being a little bit shorter than Lawless's 5'10'' height.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA