All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 1,246

G.I.JOE 3 gets Screenwriter (Article) - 7/2/2014 10:53:32 AM

The film is lacking a director and a writer.

That's okay.  So were the last two.  ;)

Gotham: Ben McKenzie & Cast Talk (Article) - 6/26/2014 8:26:13 PM

I can just hear the pitch meeting that started this off:  it'll be like Smallville, but grittier!

P.S.  I really wish that Mania would let me use quotation marks.  It's driving me nuts that using quotes prevents me from posting.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Official International Trailer #1 (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:29:56 AM

I can see it now:  Everything Wrong with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in 12 minutes. (Spoilers) (Duh!)

This is going to be awful and make a ton of money.  <sigh>  But it won't be getting any money from me unless word of mouth from friends and Rob Vaux convince me that it's awesome.

The Summer of '84: Top Secret! (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:22:13 AM

I've tried everything, NIck!  I've gone to the Embassy, to the U.N.... I just can't seem to bring my wife to orgasm!

Love this movie.  I actually haven't watched it in years.  I need to sit down and watch it again.  Thanks for the review and the reminder, Rob!

NEW Predator REBOOT (Article) - 6/25/2014 8:06:10 AM

Predators was a complete rip-off of the original, down to the brute toting the minigun.  It was about as original as chicken soup.

That said, I don't think we need a reboot.  The series just needs to pick up where Predator 2 left off, and continue the narrative of the people of Earth secretly trying to figure out who this killer alien race is that keeps visiting our planet and hunting humans.  You can sprinkle in some token/cameo references to Weyland-Yutani just to tease fans a little, but focus on the Predators and the humans' search to understand them and to learn how to fend them off.

Gotham: Villains Trailer (Article) - 6/19/2014 7:52:19 PM

I have no interest in this show.  It seems like something that is a giant set-up with no pay-off.  We will NEVER see Batman in this show, so what is the point?

Jurassic World - New Dinosaur Image (Article) - 6/18/2014 9:49:27 AM

If he told you, Violatorr, then he'd spoil the movie.

Or have to kill you.

Dracula Untold Poster Released (Article) - 6/16/2014 7:40:50 PM

Meh.  I hope they have something new to add to the legend.

Jason Momoa for Aquaman?! (Article) - 6/15/2014 8:00:02 AM

I agree with Smoking Frog ^^^.

Mania Review: X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 6/4/2014 5:16:32 PM

Saw this last weekend.  A- is being REEEEALLY generous.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA