All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 811 - 820 of 1,212

Cruise, Nicholson Re-Unite (Article) - 10/6/2010 3:23:39 PM

Shouldn't Tom Cruise be trying to protect Lord Zeenu, or something?

No Ordinary Family: No Ordinary Marriage Review (Article) - 10/6/2010 2:24:51 PM

This show is pretty decent so far.  It has a lot of potential.  There are certain aspects that it seems to draw from "Heroes," which is great as long as they can avoid the unnecessary extra cast members and other bad b.s. from Heroes.

I also like that they keep the comedy to a minimum (though I admit that the part with George running Jim over with the car was overdone).

All in all, it's a decent show, and I'm hoping it improves as it builds up steam.

Gilroy Directing BOURNE 4 (Article) - 10/5/2010 8:22:44 PM

Hobbs is on point, yet again.  LOL.

I just hope they ditch the shaky-cam b*llsh*t.  I want to see Bourne fight, not get a dose of seasickness and blurred assumptions about how the fight is going.

Gilroy Directing BOURNE 4 (Article) - 10/5/2010 8:22:42 PM

Hobbs is on point, yet again.  LOL.

Snyder takes on SUPERMAN, Zod (Article) - 10/5/2010 12:32:54 PM

Snyder's decent, and can certainly handle comic book properties.

But Zod?!  REALLY?!?!  Had to go with a retread villain, huh?  No creativity possible?  Not Darkseid, Doomsday, Mongul, Parasite... nothing?  Really?  That's just pathetic.

10 Iconic Anime Vehicles (Article) - 10/5/2010 12:23:10 PM

SDF-1 should be #1.  There is NO more iconic or well-known vehicle from anime than that.  For many, if not most of us, it's the first thing we think of when we think of anime.

The Akira bike... yeah, I guess I can see that.  Maybe not as high as #5 though.

I have to say, I'm surprised to see Galaxy Express on here.  I saw that movie when I was only 8 or 10 years old (back in the early 80s), and never realized it was that well known.  Very cool.

Universal's DEATH RACE 2 Trailer (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:22:14 PM

Yeah.  Typical DTV junk.  Might be worth a Netflix instant play if you're absolutely bored and suffering from insomnia some night.

TV Wasteland: Toil and Trouble (Article) - 10/4/2010 5:13:18 PM

The vagueries of ANY of Fox's decisions (yes, I'm referring to Firefly here) defy anything approaching logic or common sense.  So you're not alone, Rob.

SMALLVILLE - 10.2 - 'Shield' Review (Article) - 10/4/2010 4:47:10 PM

Joe nails it again.  Well said, sir, on all points.

WONDER WOMAN Lassos TV Deal (Article) - 10/1/2010 5:57:16 PM