All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 841 - 850 of 1,213

First Look: CAPTAIN AMERICA (Article) - 9/9/2010 10:01:38 AM

Epic!!  I am sufficiently teased.  Not THRILLED with this as the final costume, but since Cap undergoes some sort of "costume evolution" during the film and supposedly ends up in the more traditional Cap outfit, I'll take this as a great step in the right direction.

Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES 2 (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:32:28 AM

EXPENDABLES 2 FTW!!

SHARK NIGHT 3D Adds Four (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:24:13 AM

What they need is Sam Jackson:  I am M-F-in sick of these M-F-in sharks in this M-F-in fresh water!!

Which actually raises a question... is there any truly "fresh" water left in Louisiana?  Isn't it all either filled with the filth of New Orleans/Katrina or the oil from the Gulf spill?  I think we should just declare Louisiana a DMZ no man's land and move on.

Liebesman for CLASH Sequel (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:21:30 AM

WTF?!  A) it's a stand-alone story.  B) I thought this movie pretty much tanked at the box office.  How the F are they green-lighting a sequel?!  <sigh>

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:49:30 AM

Hanso, first off great article.  Second, congrats on moving from Maniac to Mania contributor!  And you've managed to do it all without smelling like lady-scented body wash.  Good job, sir!!

Heroes Season Four DVD Review (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:42:43 AM

Stormrider, I think by the time Season 4 got started, they had flubbed and completely f***ed up 2 out of 3 seasons.  Most people were beyond giving the show any more chances.  After the complete fiasco that was Season 2, I'm amazed that the show lasted a 4th season.  Season 3 just sucked out loud.

I loved Season 1, but the shows writers thought they were creating "LOST with Superheroes"... but without all the actually smart, well-developed characters and constant tension.  What a sad waste of opportunity.

LaBeouf Talks INDY 5 (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:37:16 AM

PLEASE, no more aliens!!

Renner Joins M:I IV (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:35:07 AM

If they want to do a re-boot, then ditch Cruise and actually try the "spy" thing rather than the "action movie with people who call themselves spies" thing.

The M:I franchise should run like Ocean's 11:  an ensemble cast with a complicated plan to gain some necessary information without being seen.

EXPENDABLES Wins Again (Article) - 8/24/2010 7:16:59 AM

EXPENDABLES!!!!!!

PIRANHA 3D Movie Review (Article) - 8/24/2010 7:12:56 AM

Doublec, that would probably be the same moron that I saw take 3 kids (roughly 8, 5, and 2) to see "Wolfman" in the theaters last February.  Parents of the year, seriously.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA