All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 851 - 860 of 1,222

Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES 2 (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:32:28 AM

EXPENDABLES 2 FTW!!

SHARK NIGHT 3D Adds Four (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:24:13 AM

What they need is Sam Jackson:  I am M-F-in sick of these M-F-in sharks in this M-F-in fresh water!!

Which actually raises a question... is there any truly "fresh" water left in Louisiana?  Isn't it all either filled with the filth of New Orleans/Katrina or the oil from the Gulf spill?  I think we should just declare Louisiana a DMZ no man's land and move on.

Liebesman for CLASH Sequel (Article) - 8/31/2010 8:21:30 AM

WTF?!  A) it's a stand-alone story.  B) I thought this movie pretty much tanked at the box office.  How the F are they green-lighting a sequel?!  <sigh>

10 TV Actors We Want To See In More Movies (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:49:30 AM

Hanso, first off great article.  Second, congrats on moving from Maniac to Mania contributor!  And you've managed to do it all without smelling like lady-scented body wash.  Good job, sir!!

Heroes Season Four DVD Review (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:42:43 AM

Stormrider, I think by the time Season 4 got started, they had flubbed and completely f***ed up 2 out of 3 seasons.  Most people were beyond giving the show any more chances.  After the complete fiasco that was Season 2, I'm amazed that the show lasted a 4th season.  Season 3 just sucked out loud.

I loved Season 1, but the shows writers thought they were creating "LOST with Superheroes"... but without all the actually smart, well-developed characters and constant tension.  What a sad waste of opportunity.

LaBeouf Talks INDY 5 (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:37:16 AM

PLEASE, no more aliens!!

Renner Joins M:I IV (Article) - 8/27/2010 6:35:07 AM

If they want to do a re-boot, then ditch Cruise and actually try the "spy" thing rather than the "action movie with people who call themselves spies" thing.

The M:I franchise should run like Ocean's 11:  an ensemble cast with a complicated plan to gain some necessary information without being seen.

EXPENDABLES Wins Again (Article) - 8/24/2010 7:16:59 AM

EXPENDABLES!!!!!!

PIRANHA 3D Movie Review (Article) - 8/24/2010 7:12:56 AM

Doublec, that would probably be the same moron that I saw take 3 kids (roughly 8, 5, and 2) to see "Wolfman" in the theaters last February.  Parents of the year, seriously.

BUGS BUNNY Film Coming (Article) - 8/15/2010 7:55:25 AM

I <3 Bugs Bunny!  But I'm not seeing how they can do a "live-action" version, unless we're talking about real people interacting with cartoon Bugs... and I'm pretty sure they've done that already with Space Jam and a couple others.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA