All CaptAmerica04's Comments

Showing items 851 - 860 of 1,125

Redband MACHETE Trailer (Article) - 5/5/2010 4:20:51 PM

Pass.

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Coming Next Summer (Article) - 5/5/2010 4:01:40 PM

"The character will be updated for the feature adaptation."  Ah... WTF does THAT mean?!?!

First Look: THOR! (Article) - 4/30/2010 7:59:10 AM

I say thee YAY!!!!!!!!

IRON MAN 2 Cast Interviews (Article) - 4/29/2010 8:11:01 AM

Wiseguy summed it up!  Awesome news about the Destroyer, and Awesome news about the DCU on film!

Fox Remaking COMMANDO (Article) - 4/29/2010 8:04:38 AM

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

This film is an American CLASSIC!!  It does NOT need to be remade!!  At all.  EVER!!

"Dear Hollywood,

I HATE YOU.

Sincerely,

Dave"

IRON MAN 2 Movie Review (Article) - 4/28/2010 6:22:54 PM

Props to Rob for the humor.  You know you're gonna get shit from the fanboys (myself, likely, included) for not giving the film an A by default, but at least you're taking it with humor and grace.

With that said, I DO plan a stop by Office Depot on the way home after the movie to find just the right chair to hurl at you.

I still can't wait to see this, and I will be thoroughly in my fanboy haze when I do see it. 8 1/2 days and counting!

Murray on GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 4/28/2010 5:53:00 PM

Violator summed it up.

Lister... Ghostbusters 3 in 3D is funny to joke up, but all of us who check Mania know that it's an all-too-possible option for the studios.  God help us all.

First JONAH HEX Footage Hits (Article) - 4/28/2010 7:18:35 AM

I kinda dig the character of Hex, so I'm looking forward to this.  Not as much as I am for IM2 or The Expendables, but I think it'll certainly be a good summer movie (better than anything last summer had to offer!!).

IRON MAN 2 Spoilers and Reviews (Article) - 4/28/2010 7:12:28 AM

If it's not Kevin Conroy as Batman, I won't watch it. Sorry. It's just simple as that.

Quentin Tarantino is going to voice the little-known "Motherf***er Smurf."

24: 9:00 %u2013 10:00am Review (Article) - 4/20/2010 5:39:07 PM

Ponyboy is right: Jack didn't have a gun at the end, he stole the one that his escort to the helicopter was carrying.

CAPTAMERICA04'S MANIACAL PERSONA