All CaptSmith's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/25/2007 7:30:51 AM

Loved the episode - especially the ending. My feeling is that the format of the show will not change that much except that we will not know if the stories told "off island" will be flash forwards or flash backs which adds to that WTF is going on that makes this show so interesting. When the show keeps us off balance is when it works the best. I too figger that it is Micheal in the coffin 'cause none of the Losties would go the funeral after his killing of the girls and abandoning Jack and the gang at the dock. Why Walt isn't there is just one more of the mysteries. Jack's reference to his father was just to underscore just how out of control he was/is/will be. His father is really dead which is why he would not let the pharmasist call to confirm the perscription. Jack has some of his Dad's perscription pads after closing out his father's office. Yes Charlie could have escaped but he knew if he did not drown Claire would not get rescued. I also think the "he" Kate was talking about was the cop from Florida.

The Upfronts Synopsized for the Rest of Us (Article) - 5/19/2007 7:16:05 AM

I agree with most of your comments, but dude, does anybody bother to proofread this stuff before it goes online? "The series that failed were missing at lest on e of these keys." When did "e" become a number? And "lest"? "Like Cay Break we’ve known it was dead in the water for a long time." Breaking Cays? Now that I would have watched. "They are following the FIX mold, what’s it matter... " Cool, a new Network. I really like the articles here, but come on, hire a proofreader.

"Heroes: Parasite" (Article) - 3/7/2007 9:32:13 AM

Heroes vs Lost. I don't believe that Heroes will fall into the Lost trap as we have an entire world to dig up characters and situations while Lost is stuck on an island with a limited boundry. Lost is very quickly becoming Gilligan's Island were a new "visitor" shows up every week. Heroes is a multidimentional show and works on many levels. Not every plotline/story arc can be your favourite as that would be like a steady diet of chocolate ice cream - sooner or later your just going to get sick of it. It is the diversity of the story arcs that keeps this show interesting.

DVD for make benefit Borat (Article) - 3/6/2007 7:17:40 AM

OMG - HAWAII FIVE-O Complete First Season??? Book 'em Dan-o! (I just had to be the first to post that)

Ken Davitian joins "Get Smart" (Article) - 3/6/2007 7:05:50 AM

twinbing, you must be smoking your own lawn clippings - this is a great cast. While Don Adams will always be Agent 86, Steve Carell is one of the few that should pull it off. Alan Arkin, generic? How do you get a generic Oscar winner? They seem to have all the right stuff, let's hope that the script lives up to the talent.

"Heroes: Company Man" (Article) - 3/1/2007 9:59:51 AM

As bjjdenver stated, I too kind of wonder about Claire's brother - if he is 'special.' I also believe the 'special' that Claude was hiding was Claire's birth mother and she is the one that Claude told Peter that he trained.

CAPTSMITH'S MANIACAL PERSONA