All CardinalSin's Comments

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/29/2014 10:26:00 AM

10 bucks to see a movie? Where is this throwback at? My children's tix cost 12.

Groening hints SIMPSONS nearing end? (Article) - 6/23/2014 11:44:34 AM

I will go punch crazy on random strangers in the street if they cancel this show!  It has to go on, and on, and on, and on........

PENNY DREADFUL: Resurrection Review (Article) - 5/29/2014 12:09:21 PM

The only penny dreadful I give a dam about is the one from images witch doctor series.

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/4/2014 12:10:12 PM

Gotham=fail

Mania Review: This is the End (Article) - 6/13/2013 7:07:02 AM

Hey Rob Vaux, Craig Robinson is in this movie co starring as well.  Looks like you left out the black guy intentionally during your synopsis.  He had a huge role in the film and was very funny in it.  Just saying.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Weekend (Article) - 7/24/2012 7:23:26 AM

I hate to say it but I've only seen each movie once with no desire to see them again.  I've seen every marvel movie at least twice.

Indiana Jones 5 Update (Article) - 7/24/2012 7:18:08 AM

Can we please get a Star Wars 7 in the works while Harrison, Mark, and Carrie are still alive? Its a god damned no brainer.  Lelia and Hans twins can be grown in their twentys, we can pick up there.

Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 10 Preview (Article) - 5/17/2012 9:03:01 AM

This show is on Disney.  It's for kids.  If you don't like it change the channel.  I will take Spider Man cartoons however I can take them.  I remember when MTV tried to take a more adult approach to Spider Man and everyone complained about how much it sucked.

I'm trying to figure out what Spider Man cartoons people used to watch because they have all been silly.  Marvel Mash Up is funny as hell by the way.

NIGHTMARE Slashes $32.2 Mil (Article) - 5/3/2010 6:07:18 AM

Nightmare on Elm Street was ok.  I still think they should've remade it with Robert Englund.  He will always be Freddy to me.

8 80's Horror Remakes Evaluation (Article) - 4/29/2010 8:41:21 AM

The dude that wrote this must be from Bizarro Earth because My Bloody Valentine sucked and Texas Chainsaw and Halloween was great.  I think you suck, big time.

CARDINALSIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA