All CardinalSin's Comments

Arrow: Left Behind review (Article) - 1/23/2015 6:40:15 AM

So no sonic attack for Black Canary?

NEW The Walking Dead: Season 5 Trailer (Article) - 1/21/2015 8:02:18 AM

Hey mania, your pop up ads are super annoying and block parts of the articles, hell when I tried to log on it blocked the username password section . Not cool.

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/16/2014 8:18:22 AM

Why would anyone pay to go see the flash when you can see it for free on TV?

Wonder Woman PHOTO from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Article) - 7/29/2014 10:26:00 AM

10 bucks to see a movie? Where is this throwback at? My children's tix cost 12.

Groening hints SIMPSONS nearing end? (Article) - 6/23/2014 11:44:34 AM

I will go punch crazy on random strangers in the street if they cancel this show!  It has to go on, and on, and on, and on........

PENNY DREADFUL: Resurrection Review (Article) - 5/29/2014 12:09:21 PM

The only penny dreadful I give a dam about is the one from images witch doctor series.

Riddler Cast for Gotham (Article) - 4/4/2014 12:10:12 PM

Gotham=fail

Mania Review: This is the End (Article) - 6/13/2013 7:07:02 AM

Hey Rob Vaux, Craig Robinson is in this movie co starring as well.  Looks like you left out the black guy intentionally during your synopsis.  He had a huge role in the film and was very funny in it.  Just saying.

Mania Box Office Report: Dark Weekend (Article) - 7/24/2012 7:23:26 AM

I hate to say it but I've only seen each movie once with no desire to see them again.  I've seen every marvel movie at least twice.

Indiana Jones 5 Update (Article) - 7/24/2012 7:18:08 AM

Can we please get a Star Wars 7 in the works while Harrison, Mark, and Carrie are still alive? Its a god damned no brainer.  Lelia and Hans twins can be grown in their twentys, we can pick up there.

CARDINALSIN'S MANIACAL PERSONA