All Chadghostal's Comments

Faora Battles Superman on Set (Article) - 8/24/2011 6:49:33 PM

My thoughts about Superman looking very naked without the red trunks seem to be completely validated.

Call them silly or whatever, but they really do balance out the color scheme. Also, they are just pretty damn iconic when it comes to Superman. He looks genuinely naked without them. Sort of like a bad foreign knock-off Superman toy.

I have to say I am really surprised with the dark saturation of the color given the immense backlash towards the Superman Returns costume. The color palate for this costume appears to be even darker than that. In all reality the Returns costume looks much more true to source than this.

On the plus side, his hair looks like it might not be as stupid as it was in the promotional picture.

9 Most Memorable Superhero Change-Ups (Article) - 8/12/2011 10:56:18 AM

A good list. A little out of order in my opinion. Wally probably should have been #1 as he was really the only enduring replacement on the list (still not sold on Barry being Flash again)

And uhhh.........what about the Robins? You have 5 transitions to choose from there.

G.I. Joe Directors Shortlist (Article) - 2/15/2011 10:01:32 PM

You can easily reboot this film without ever having to call it a reboot. New director, new cast, new characters, new scenarios.

Replace Duke with Flint

Replace Scarlett with Lady Jay

Replace Heavy Duty with Roadblock

Replace Ripcord with Stalker if you want to keep the demographic or Wild Bill if you want to keep the pilot.

Replace Breaker with Mainframe

Then throw gung ho and shipwreck in there.

Keep Snake Eyes (he is a silent ninja, not like he will have much exposition on what happened)

Keep the masks on Cobra Commander and Destro

Zartan is a master of disguise...easily played by someone else.

10 Best Genre Romances (Article) - 2/14/2011 8:39:12 AM

No Green Arrow and Black Canary? For shame.

X-Men: First Class Trailer Unveiled (Article) - 2/10/2011 4:15:32 PM

Looks just as good as I had hoped. I'm guessing this will match X2 as the best of the bunch.

Lois Lane Casting Game Heats Up (Article) - 2/1/2011 9:31:04 AM

I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but I think Rashida Jones from Parks and Recreation is a pretty ideal Lois.

Mega X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Updates (Article) - 1/20/2011 10:45:58 AM

I really don't understand the complaints that everyone is making. The new images released today completely rejuvinated my excitement for First Class.

Literally the only thing that upsets me continuity wise is the inclusion of Havok, and only because he is Scott's brother and thus is a huge slight to continuity.

Otherwise I think the aesthetic of the entire film looks phenomenal.

FIREBREATHER - Too Hot for YouTube! (Article) - 11/24/2010 8:59:04 AM

Still have my fingers crossed that Hardy is playing Deadshot. He looks a helluvalot like Floyd, and he would definitely fit in story wise.

With that said, please dear God make this Bale and Nolan's last Batman film. The realistic Batman has had it's run, but I want to see a new director, a new actor, and a new interpretation of the character. Something that feels like a superhero film and not just Jason Bourne with gadgets.

Disney Buys Back AVENGERS, IRON MAN 3 (Article) - 10/19/2010 7:21:15 AM

I really hope all the Routh rumors aren't just rumors. I would love for the guy to return as Superman.

Is Tom Hardy BATMAN's Villain? (Article) - 10/14/2010 2:59:54 PM

The Tom hardy news both excites me and disappoints me. It disappoints me because I was expecting Mad Max 4 to be his next film, and I absolutely can't wait for that.

However, I love me some Tom Hardy and wish more than anything he was playing Batman himself instead of Bale. I do have a feeling he will be a villain we haven't seen on film before. My guesses are (in order) Black Mask, Deadshot, or possibly even Deathstroke, which would be a bit off model for the character, but would be awesome beyond belief.

CHADGHOSTAL'S MANIACAL PERSONA