All Cheesey1's Comments

Here Comes GREEN HORNET (Article) - 12/26/2010 8:10:03 AM

Blueberry and 420....now that's a great tagline.

THOR Trailer Debuts (Article) - 12/11/2010 12:15:58 PM

Very, very nice!!!  (Mjolnir!) I think that I caught a glimpse of ye olde world tree in there.   2011 will be a great year!!!  As far as I can tell, they're essentially sticking with the Lee/Kirby take on Asgard and Asgardians, which is greatly appreciated.   Thanks Marvel.

Gallery: AVENGERS: EMH - Episode 1.14 (Article) - 12/3/2010 12:09:45 AM

Axia, I agree.  While I did like the recent Spider-Man and Wolverine/x-Men series,' I like the Avengers more.  I haven't missed an episode and have enjoyed watching repeats as well.  Every episode has hit the spot and Gamma World was extra f'ing nice!!  Well done Marvel.

X-Men vs. Vampires: Bite Me Halloween Treat (Article) - 11/2/2010 10:47:38 PM

Haha!! Funny stuff.  I liked the shout out to Mad Max III with Morbius on the sax (if anyone remembers the Tina Turner music video to her single for Beyond the Thunderdome).

AVENGERS: EMH - Some Assembly Required Review (Article) - 10/30/2010 9:07:20 PM

Liked the episode. Really looking forward to the Black Panther arc. I'm a very, very happy comics fan.

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (without The Riddler) (Article) - 10/28/2010 1:51:26 PM

Steve Rogers!

AVENGERS:EMH - Breakout Review (Article) - 10/22/2010 9:16:16 AM

I loved the Avengers.  Thought that it had a great story, loved that it was so full of Marvel continuity (who cares if Hydra are the Nazis, they'll fix that in the Cap film).  The Hulk's my fave, so I was extremely happy with his part.  I loved the scene where he's talking to Banner in the diner.  Fantastic stuff!!! Iron Man's voice is supposed to be RDJ and while I don't like it  I quickly got over it.  Avengers Assemble!!!!

Disney Buys Back AVENGERS, IRON MAN 3 (Article) - 10/20/2010 7:16:27 PM

Watched the Avengers cartoon and it was f'ing great!!!  Avengers Assemble, for real, biat**es!!!!  Good stuff.  I really appreciated the fact that the first episode had the proper, original line up.  The story was great, action great, animation great (sue me, I thought that the animation was as good as any other American stuff out there on TV or DVD).  The mini episodes before hand were genius and really enjoyable.  Wow, I hope that Whedon can handle all of that Marvelousness on the big screen.  This isn't angel or buffy we're talking about here, it's the Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Ant Man and the Wasp (later Cap etc.)!!

HULK, CLOAK & DAGGER Lead Marvel TV Charge (Article) - 10/16/2010 4:06:23 AM

I've become used to the Hulk on the big screen with a big budget.  Not a fan of the TV idea at all.

SPIDER-MAN Casting Rumors (Article) - 10/5/2010 3:13:25 PM

Aliens Vs. Rednecks....sounds like just another day in Arizona....(sorry couldn't let that one pass)

CHEESEY1'S MANIACAL PERSONA