All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,121 - 1,130 of 1,376

5 Characters Who Embody the Spirit of Labor Day (Article) - 9/5/2009 1:58:58 AM

I like Scotty and Alfred, I'd probably stick Q from the Bond movies on there as well.

10 Action Figures That Died 1,000 Deaths (Article) - 9/4/2009 1:38:34 PM

Reflect and dissipate the energy weapons? Did you guys even see Star Wars? I don't remember a single stormtrooper surviving anything. Hell it didn't even stop Ewok arrows and rocks from killing them. lol

New 9 Clip (Article) - 9/4/2009 1:30:17 PM

I havn't liked a Tim Burton movie since 1999's "Sleepy Hollow". I think he's a great filmaker but he hasn't been making movies id care to see as of late.

DEFENDOR Trailer Online (Article) - 9/4/2009 1:21:43 PM

Woody Harrelson seems to be making a resurgence as of late. Looking forward to Zombieland and will have to check this out as well.

New JENNIFER'S BODY Featurette (Article) - 9/4/2009 12:52:27 PM

Wow Wise thats alot of hate lol. I don't care for some of her antics either but I don't wish her ill. That seemed a tad harsh, funny but harsh haha.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/4/2009 12:37:45 PM

If you havn't watched Kevin Smith talk about Jon Peters in "An Evening With Kevin Smith" you should check it out was pretty funny.

TRON LEGACY Date Locked (Article) - 9/4/2009 2:36:00 AM

My prediction is Tron: Legacy > The Green Hornet. Let em go head to head  Sony has already folded once by giving up the rights to Spectacular Spiderman, whats one more time. That  Mickey Mouse can be intimidating when he has to.

10 Action Figures That Died 1,000 Deaths (Article) - 9/4/2009 1:58:20 AM

Id have to give the Stormtroopers the edge. Wearing white might be good camo on hoth but in any other enviroment your basically asking to get shot.

10 Bloodiest Blood Sucking Vampires (Article) - 9/4/2009 1:51:54 AM

Kate Beckinsale and Wesley Snipes would tear this list up and ask for seconds. Also I think by the end of True Bloods run Eric might have a shot to get on here, time will tell.

Guy Ritchie Collects Bounty on LOBO (Article) - 9/3/2009 3:33:31 PM

lazarus: "The premise is good but do not team him up with a teenage girl, that is so gay, I mean Elton John screwing Boy George on holiday gay."

I couldn't have said it better myself. PG-13 with teenage girl sidekicks, it sounds like Lobo already has been pussified...

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA