All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,141 - 1,150 of 1,316

HALLOWEEN 3D Next Summer (Article) - 8/31/2009 1:56:30 AM

With small budgets around 15mil the Halloween franchise will be harder to kill then Michael Myers himself.

BAD BOYS 3 Writer Found (Article) - 8/31/2009 1:53:45 AM

Bad things usually happen in threes. :)

RAMBO 5 Mission Approved (Article) - 8/31/2009 1:52:25 AM

Its actually a pretty good place to set it, with the drug cartels leaving severed heads on the side of the road they could probably use Rambo down there.

The Top 5 Expanded Star Wars Universe Figures (Article) - 8/28/2009 9:51:59 PM

I too remember the points and pennys catalog...aww the good ol days. :)

Zombieland (Article) - 8/28/2009 3:14:54 PM

pekstrand good point. Maybe Rob had just recently watched Godfather 3. :)

The Top 5 Expanded Star Wars Universe Figures (Article) - 8/28/2009 3:12:27 PM

therockdltj id have to agree. Prince Xizor had a book a music cd and an action figure made of him. Not bad for a character that didn't appear in any of the movies or cartoons.

TWILIGHT'S Volturi Revealed (Article) - 8/28/2009 2:45:00 PM

I do have to give Starlight props for dropping the episode Bad Blood, my favorite X-files episode btw. :)

Zombie Remakes THE BLOB (Article) - 8/28/2009 2:40:41 PM

daforce: "It's a damned shame that only talented musicians die in plane crashes."

Ok that was pretty funny! Good stuff.

Cooper Reveals Terrible GREEN LANTERN Voice (Article) - 8/28/2009 2:38:12 PM

I liked the Batman movies but even I have to admit that Bales voice was stupid and even worse, distracting.

New AGORA Trailer (Article) - 8/28/2009 2:34:25 PM

kwsupes well said. It kinda reminds me of the Da Vinci Code. It's like you can't use any details of a religious context to tell an interesting story. The book is found in the fiction section people take it easy.

Wiseguy also has a very good point. I love True Blood but its so blatantly obvious that vampires are a metaphor for gay rights. And who are the people persecuting them....the crazy christians. Holywood is scared to take on Islam in any meaningful way. I just wish they would steer clear of stereotypes but I think thats too much to ask for.

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA