All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,141 - 1,150 of 1,339

Team IRON to ride with COWBOYS & ALIENS (Article) - 9/2/2009 9:47:06 AM

What kind of tone does Cowboys & Aliens have, is it comical or steer more to the serious side?

2009 Summer Movie Winners and Losers (Article) - 9/2/2009 9:28:42 AM

This summer was pretty disapointing. I loved Star Trek and that was about it. Everything eles was mildly entertaining if not mediocre with GI Joe sucking royal monkey ass. Yo Joe you blow...

TEEN WOLF Pilot Moving Ahead (Article) - 9/1/2009 2:13:14 PM

Maybe they refrenced a lesser sequel in "American Werewolf in Paris" because there Teen Wolf movie is actually closer to Teen Wolf Too starring Jason Bateman!

De Mornay Leads MOTHER'S DAY (Article) - 9/1/2009 2:05:18 PM

Um, the movie she was in was called "The HAND That Rocks the Cradle". Though a large part of the movie did infact take place in a HOUSE. :)

Dexter The Third Season DVD Review (Article) - 9/1/2009 1:59:27 AM

I just finished watching the first episode of season 4 and this show is still going strong.

Disney to Purchase Marvel (Article) - 8/31/2009 9:55:39 PM

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. I am excited at the prospect of Pixar getting to animate a movie for marvel. Heck even if they do an Incredibles 2 I can see the potential. I guess time will tell on this one.

TRUE BLOOD: Frenzy Review (Article) - 8/31/2009 6:22:13 PM

Well theres a difference between royalty and being regal. I think many members of royals would be considered spoiled. That being said she wasn't what I was expecting either so I think the disapointment comes from not meeting our expectations.

I hope inside the egg is dionysus who jumps out and eats Mary Ann. Im worried about Sam making it to season 3, maybe someone who reads the books can shoot me a message about his fate. I know he's the vessell and you need the heart of the vessell to complete the ritual. Judging by the trailer it looks like someone is gonna bite the dust.

BAD BOYS 3 Writer Found (Article) - 8/31/2009 2:12:59 PM

Tango & Cash 2, make it so!

Jelenic talks BRAVE AND THE BOLD (Article) - 8/31/2009 2:08:43 PM

It's possible I'm being overly critical. I have watched several episodes with my niece and I enjoy it because she does. But I'm not using "kid friendly" as an acronym for poor quality but instead a dumbing down of what potentially can be great story telling.

Batman TAS & Justice League were both great and I think the reason why is they didn't talk down to there audience, even if there audience is primarily children. In the case of Batman TAS they didn't feel it necessary to jump into the action right away taking the time to build mystery and in some cases working with adult themes.

I enjoyed The Incredibles. Building plot, characters and narrative and then executing thoughs ideas aside from the brilliant animation is what sets Pixar above the rest. Btw I'm allergic to peanut butter, maybe that explains it. :)

SWAMP THING to be 3D? (Article) - 8/31/2009 1:33:55 PM

I don't get the whole 3-D thing, to me it was always a gimmick used as a marketing tool. I must be the only one that finds 3-D slightly distracting. I guess I 'm just a 2-D kinda guy. /shrug

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA