All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,311 - 1,320 of 1,341

Wimmer Writing TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 6/3/2009 6:54:31 PM

I never read the book, id be interesting to know what differences there were with the movie.

Rodriguez Wants Arnie in PREDATORS (Article) - 6/3/2009 4:03:33 PM

My brother has first Predator recorded on his dvr. The only part he watches anymore is the scene where Jesse Ventura gets killed and the rest of the team opens up on the forrest cutting trees in half. He cranks his surround sound up till the house shakes, drives his wife nuts lol.

I can allready hear the trailer for this...He's Back! And this time its personal...

New SCREAM Trilogy? (Article) - 6/3/2009 3:58:16 PM

That reminds me I need to buy the first Scream it was really good. Not sure about this one will need more info and what direction they are planning on going.

Wimmer Writing TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 6/3/2009 11:25:39 AM

WISEGUY562 - "Just make sure you have a 3 boob prostitute and we're halfway there."

Amen Brotha!

Top 20 Comic Writers of All Time (Article) - 6/3/2009 11:07:21 AM

Butch - "Moore at #1 and over Stan Lee is a travesty!"

Id have to agree with Butch, it seems like you gave more weight to awards then to size of work, popularity and influence over the art itself. Outside of the comic book world and prior to the Watchmen movie most people had no idea who Alan Moore was.

Stan Lee on the other hand has been influencing this country for the last 70 years. United States soldiers reading Captain America  comics as they fought the Nazis' in WW2. Sorry but there is Stan Lee...and then everyone eles. Hail to the king baby...

Odin cast in THOR? (Article) - 6/2/2009 1:45:42 PM

Brad Pitt - 45, Will Smith - 40, Paul Walker - 35, Leonardo Di Caprio - 34

Can someone name me a possible candidate for Captain America thats under the age of 30?

Worthington Revealed for TITANS (Article) - 6/2/2009 12:46:28 PM

jmg134  "Lets just hope the creatures and monsters look a little more realistic looking like Jurassic Park and less like the Star Wars prequels."

I agree, the monsters and effects are going to be key in this movie I hope they get it right. I wonder how much 300 will influence this. Stylisticly Im guessing alot, though im sure it won't be as bloody to avoid the R rating.

Make Ray Harryhausen proud, and please no Harry Hamlin cameos lol!

New GI JOE International Poster (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:55:10 PM

gauleyboy420, interesting bit about volkswagen. Its ironic that germans were part of 2 world wars yet they draw the line at fighting alien robots who want to kill and enslave all of mankind! lol

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:40:31 PM

Kenny Powers: "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America's the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."

Im with hanso that show killed me, this sounds like it could be pretty funny as well.

FLETCH Returns? (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:35:40 PM

Ben: "Take your pants off."

Fletch:" I don't even know your name."

Ben: "Bend over."

Fletch: "Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo."

Fletch: "What are you in for Ben?"

Ben: "Molesting a dead horse."

Fletch: "Oh, well there's no crime in that. It's your right as an American. I'm trying to cut down myself."

Genius writing, cant wait for a new Fletch movie. I just hope they cast someone pretty good as his nephew.

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA