All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,311 - 1,320 of 1,345

MONSTER SAFARI Writers Found (Article) - 6/4/2009 4:57:31 AM

Speaking of stop motion they should have it make a cameo in the new Clash of the Titans movie. Something small so they can give a little nod to Ray Harryhausen.

Weaver Joining PAUL (Article) - 6/4/2009 4:51:55 AM

You had me at Simon Pegg & Nick Frost! Then add bateman, wiig and hader should be pretty funny. Seth Rogen is ok but I think im starting to get tired seeing him in everything, take a break dude.

Milano Penning SHORT CIRCUIT (Article) - 6/4/2009 4:45:47 AM

Its funny when alot of people first saw the cardboard cut out for Wall-E in theater entrances before reading the title imediatly thought it was an animated version of Short Circuit.

Id ask what Steve Guttenberg is up to, but after his stint on dancing with the stars my guess is not alot. Im not sure about this subversive edge unless you consider Shrek subversive. The original was an entertaining familiy movie im sure kids will like this one as well.

Wimmer Writing TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 6/3/2009 6:54:31 PM

I never read the book, id be interesting to know what differences there were with the movie.

Rodriguez Wants Arnie in PREDATORS (Article) - 6/3/2009 4:03:33 PM

My brother has first Predator recorded on his dvr. The only part he watches anymore is the scene where Jesse Ventura gets killed and the rest of the team opens up on the forrest cutting trees in half. He cranks his surround sound up till the house shakes, drives his wife nuts lol.

I can allready hear the trailer for this...He's Back! And this time its personal...

New SCREAM Trilogy? (Article) - 6/3/2009 3:58:16 PM

That reminds me I need to buy the first Scream it was really good. Not sure about this one will need more info and what direction they are planning on going.

Wimmer Writing TOTAL RECALL (Article) - 6/3/2009 11:25:39 AM

WISEGUY562 - "Just make sure you have a 3 boob prostitute and we're halfway there."

Amen Brotha!

Top 20 Comic Writers of All Time (Article) - 6/3/2009 11:07:21 AM

Butch - "Moore at #1 and over Stan Lee is a travesty!"

Id have to agree with Butch, it seems like you gave more weight to awards then to size of work, popularity and influence over the art itself. Outside of the comic book world and prior to the Watchmen movie most people had no idea who Alan Moore was.

Stan Lee on the other hand has been influencing this country for the last 70 years. United States soldiers reading Captain America  comics as they fought the Nazis' in WW2. Sorry but there is Stan Lee...and then everyone eles. Hail to the king baby...

Odin cast in THOR? (Article) - 6/2/2009 1:45:42 PM

Brad Pitt - 45, Will Smith - 40, Paul Walker - 35, Leonardo Di Caprio - 34

Can someone name me a possible candidate for Captain America thats under the age of 30?

Worthington Revealed for TITANS (Article) - 6/2/2009 12:46:28 PM

jmg134  "Lets just hope the creatures and monsters look a little more realistic looking like Jurassic Park and less like the Star Wars prequels."

I agree, the monsters and effects are going to be key in this movie I hope they get it right. I wonder how much 300 will influence this. Stylisticly Im guessing alot, though im sure it won't be as bloody to avoid the R rating.

Make Ray Harryhausen proud, and please no Harry Hamlin cameos lol!

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA