All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,291 - 1,299 of 1,299
<<  <  127 128 129 130

Lost: A Journey in Time (Article) - 5/16/2009 12:24:50 AM

okonomiyaki3000, that made me smile heh :)

Lost: A Journey in Time (Article) - 5/15/2009 4:32:02 PM

I think next season's first scene will be the Black Rock landing on the island and off steps Richard. He eventually becomes the observer ala fringe/highlander...there can be only one!

Star Trek's 6 Most Ridiculous Alien Races (Article) - 5/9/2009 9:59:06 AM

"The episode's message ends up completely garbled. Intended as a condemnation of homophobia, the episode instead comes off as the story of one woman's brave quest for cock in the face of lesbian tyranny."

Ok that was funny lol.

Dollhouse Hangs up the Barbie Clothes (Article) - 5/4/2009 12:36:56 AM

Well said about Dollhouse. I think the first couple of episodes doomed this series most notably Episode 3 "Stage Fright". I did see signs of improvement but I fear its too little too late. I hope im wrong...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/4/2009 12:08:40 PM

I really liked how they equated the new Green Lantern cartoon to the movie Training day, interesting stuff. Im looking forward to seeing it.

Watchmen Motion Comic (Blu-ray) (Article) - 3/3/2009 7:06:00 PM

I liked it but did anyone find it a little disconcerting to hear the female roles voiced by a guy. Just wrong...

Bale's Set Rant Revealed From TERMINATOR (Article) - 2/5/2009 9:10:14 PM

I just watched the Colbert Report, that was funny heh.

Bale's Set Rant Revealed From TERMINATOR (Article) - 2/3/2009 12:12:23 AM

I liked the Batman movies and I hope this Terminator movie is good but I refuse to be an apologist for this guy. What a douche bag...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/13/2008 8:51:05 PM

Hiya gang, long time reader first time poster. I went to see the Hulk movie with a buddy of mine. I thought the movie was entertaining but there was a scene that really made my eyes go wide. Notice what the director says... "Louis Leterrier delighted in telling the press that Captain America appeared in the film." C2F: "Will we literally see a man who is Captain America?" Leterrier: "You will see a man!" Walking out of the movie my friend asked me what I thought about it. I turned to him and said, I think we just saw a screen test for Captain America. Asking me what I meant by that I told him about the scene where Tim Roth fights the Hulk the second time with the help of the super soldier serum. One shot of him shooting the hulk with his 45. before jumping down. This could of been wire work, but the next shot he does a sidways spin to avoid an attack. I cant be certain but this looked CG to me. Could a CG representation of Tim Roth actually be a prelude to how Captain America will be portrayed in some fight scenes. I could be way off, but what do you guys think. Captain America screen test, yes or no?

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA