All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,311 - 1,320 of 1,330
<<  <  129 130 131 132 133 >  >>

FLETCH Returns? (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:35:40 PM

Ben: "Take your pants off."

Fletch:" I don't even know your name."

Ben: "Bend over."

Fletch: "Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo."

Fletch: "What are you in for Ben?"

Ben: "Molesting a dead horse."

Fletch: "Oh, well there's no crime in that. It's your right as an American. I'm trying to cut down myself."

Genius writing, cant wait for a new Fletch movie. I just hope they cast someone pretty good as his nephew.

New GI JOE International Poster (Article) - 5/29/2009 2:23:15 AM

I seem to remember this same level of hysteria surrounding Transformers when everyone found out Michael (Boom Boom) Bay was attached. That being said they do seem to be trying to capitilize on the success of Iron Man, the cgi for the suits looks piss poor and then just to pour lemon juice on the paper cut they add Marlon Wayans....

I think I speak for alot of G.I Joe fans when I say what makes us want to see this despite the less then stellar trailer is the idea of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow finally locking blades. I'll proubably hate myself in the morning but ill see this in the theater hoping for the best but prepared for the worst...

Marlon Freaking Wayans...Seriously Sommers...WTF!!!

Sackhoff? Typhoid? DAREDEVIL Redux? Rumors fly! (Article) - 5/26/2009 11:08:40 AM

The "Captain Tight Pants" line was from White Noise 2, strangely also starring Katee Sackhoff (she is everywhere). Anyways I found this on IMDB and thought id pass is along...

When Marty asks Abe if he thinks he is a super hero he refers to Abe as "Captain Tight Pants". Nathan Fillion (who plays Abe) was also referred to as "Captain Tight Pants" when he played Capt. Malcolm Reynolds in the TV series, _"Firefly: The Series" (2002)

Universal Wants More BASTERDS (Article) - 5/23/2009 11:25:17 AM

Cant wait, love ww2 movies. Will be interesting to see what one with tarantino at the helm will look like. I still want to see the original 1978 movie.

Aykroyd Updates GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 5/20/2009 5:55:32 PM

Danny McBride, Patton Oswald!

Aykroyd Updates GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 5/20/2009 5:13:31 PM

Dave Chappelle should definetly be in this, will have to think on the rest of the cast.

Preview: SUPERMAN/BATMAN Trailer (Article) - 5/20/2009 4:46:46 PM

TayDor thanks for the link, cant wait for this!

ANGELS Nearly Stunned by Trek (Article) - 5/17/2009 12:58:58 PM

"Now if you excuse, Game 7 is on and I gotta see Kobe doin work."

P.S. GO LAKERS!!!

ANGELS Nearly Stunned by Trek (Article) - 5/17/2009 12:57:05 PM

Im curious to know what the budget was for Angels & Demons. It must of cost more then the Da Vinci Code if for no other reason then spending a little extra money on Tom Hanks' hair.

Lost: A Journey in Time (Article) - 5/16/2009 12:24:50 AM

okonomiyaki3000, that made me smile heh :)

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA