All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,311 - 1,320 of 1,334
<<  <  129 130 131 132 133 134 >  >>

Worthington Revealed for TITANS (Article) - 6/2/2009 12:46:28 PM

jmg134  "Lets just hope the creatures and monsters look a little more realistic looking like Jurassic Park and less like the Star Wars prequels."

I agree, the monsters and effects are going to be key in this movie I hope they get it right. I wonder how much 300 will influence this. Stylisticly Im guessing alot, though im sure it won't be as bloody to avoid the R rating.

Make Ray Harryhausen proud, and please no Harry Hamlin cameos lol!

New GI JOE International Poster (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:55:10 PM

gauleyboy420, interesting bit about volkswagen. Its ironic that germans were part of 2 world wars yet they draw the line at fighting alien robots who want to kill and enslave all of mankind! lol

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:40:31 PM

Kenny Powers: "Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is I'm not. I honestly just feel that America's the best country and all the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism."

Im with hanso that show killed me, this sounds like it could be pretty funny as well.

FLETCH Returns? (Article) - 5/29/2009 1:35:40 PM

Ben: "Take your pants off."

Fletch:" I don't even know your name."

Ben: "Bend over."

Fletch: "Ben? Nice to meet you, Victor Hugo."

Fletch: "What are you in for Ben?"

Ben: "Molesting a dead horse."

Fletch: "Oh, well there's no crime in that. It's your right as an American. I'm trying to cut down myself."

Genius writing, cant wait for a new Fletch movie. I just hope they cast someone pretty good as his nephew.

New GI JOE International Poster (Article) - 5/29/2009 2:23:15 AM

I seem to remember this same level of hysteria surrounding Transformers when everyone found out Michael (Boom Boom) Bay was attached. That being said they do seem to be trying to capitilize on the success of Iron Man, the cgi for the suits looks piss poor and then just to pour lemon juice on the paper cut they add Marlon Wayans....

I think I speak for alot of G.I Joe fans when I say what makes us want to see this despite the less then stellar trailer is the idea of Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow finally locking blades. I'll proubably hate myself in the morning but ill see this in the theater hoping for the best but prepared for the worst...

Marlon Freaking Wayans...Seriously Sommers...WTF!!!

Sackhoff? Typhoid? DAREDEVIL Redux? Rumors fly! (Article) - 5/26/2009 11:08:40 AM

The "Captain Tight Pants" line was from White Noise 2, strangely also starring Katee Sackhoff (she is everywhere). Anyways I found this on IMDB and thought id pass is along...

When Marty asks Abe if he thinks he is a super hero he refers to Abe as "Captain Tight Pants". Nathan Fillion (who plays Abe) was also referred to as "Captain Tight Pants" when he played Capt. Malcolm Reynolds in the TV series, _"Firefly: The Series" (2002)

Universal Wants More BASTERDS (Article) - 5/23/2009 11:25:17 AM

Cant wait, love ww2 movies. Will be interesting to see what one with tarantino at the helm will look like. I still want to see the original 1978 movie.

Aykroyd Updates GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 5/20/2009 5:55:32 PM

Danny McBride, Patton Oswald!

Aykroyd Updates GHOSTBUSTERS 3 (Article) - 5/20/2009 5:13:31 PM

Dave Chappelle should definetly be in this, will have to think on the rest of the cast.

Preview: SUPERMAN/BATMAN Trailer (Article) - 5/20/2009 4:46:46 PM

TayDor thanks for the link, cant wait for this!

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA