All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 1,321 - 1,330 of 1,331
<<  <  130 131 132 133 134 >  >>

ANGELS Nearly Stunned by Trek (Article) - 5/17/2009 12:58:58 PM

"Now if you excuse, Game 7 is on and I gotta see Kobe doin work."

P.S. GO LAKERS!!!

ANGELS Nearly Stunned by Trek (Article) - 5/17/2009 12:57:05 PM

Im curious to know what the budget was for Angels & Demons. It must of cost more then the Da Vinci Code if for no other reason then spending a little extra money on Tom Hanks' hair.

Lost: A Journey in Time (Article) - 5/16/2009 12:24:50 AM

okonomiyaki3000, that made me smile heh :)

Lost: A Journey in Time (Article) - 5/15/2009 4:32:02 PM

I think next season's first scene will be the Black Rock landing on the island and off steps Richard. He eventually becomes the observer ala fringe/highlander...there can be only one!

Star Trek's 6 Most Ridiculous Alien Races (Article) - 5/9/2009 9:59:06 AM

"The episode's message ends up completely garbled. Intended as a condemnation of homophobia, the episode instead comes off as the story of one woman's brave quest for cock in the face of lesbian tyranny."

Ok that was funny lol.

Dollhouse Hangs up the Barbie Clothes (Article) - 5/4/2009 12:36:56 AM

Well said about Dollhouse. I think the first couple of episodes doomed this series most notably Episode 3 "Stage Fright". I did see signs of improvement but I fear its too little too late. I hope im wrong...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/4/2009 12:08:40 PM

I really liked how they equated the new Green Lantern cartoon to the movie Training day, interesting stuff. Im looking forward to seeing it.

Watchmen Motion Comic (Blu-ray) (Article) - 3/3/2009 7:06:00 PM

I liked it but did anyone find it a little disconcerting to hear the female roles voiced by a guy. Just wrong...

Bale's Set Rant Revealed From TERMINATOR (Article) - 2/5/2009 9:10:14 PM

I just watched the Colbert Report, that was funny heh.

Bale's Set Rant Revealed From TERMINATOR (Article) - 2/3/2009 12:12:23 AM

I liked the Batman movies and I hope this Terminator movie is good but I refuse to be an apologist for this guy. What a douche bag...

CHOPSAKI'S MANIACAL PERSONA