All Chopsaki's Comments

Showing items 51 - 60 of 1,500

Gal Gadot Signed 3 Wonder Woman Picture Deal (Article) - 1/23/2014 3:49:29 PM

Someone get this girl a cheeseburger stat!

Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Poster Revealed (Article) - 1/23/2014 3:47:17 PM

I just watched the second one and can say I actually enjoyed it. I'm not exactly the target demo for this series and I would probably like it alot more if it was rated R and not so watered down but I don't hate it like I do the Twilight series.

Golden Globes 2014 Winners (Article) - 1/13/2014 2:39:40 AM

Grats Breaking Bad & Bryan Cranston!

Amazing Spider-Man: Time Square Trailer (Article) - 1/1/2014 5:23:17 PM

Got redirected as well...

Helix Season 1: Two Weeks Trailer (Article) - 12/28/2013 10:50:54 PM

Billy did a good job in The Killing. In Ron we trust, looking forward to seeing what he does with this.

Kick-Ass 2 Blu-Ray Review (Article) - 12/23/2013 2:11:23 AM

Fan of the original but very disapointed by the sequel, I gave it a D plus. The problem is less about the lack of satire and more about the lack of Mathew Vaughn.

Peter OToole has Passed (Article) - 12/15/2013 11:05:04 PM

R.I.P

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/15/2013 9:37:36 AM

Much better than the first one I'd give it a solid B. My only real complaint is with the ending which there really isn't one. This is just one of the many reasons I like lotr's better is that they were able incorporate a satisfying ending while still doing their due dilegence in setting up the next chapter. Pacing and action are much better here, can't wait for the third movie!

New DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Trailer (Article) - 12/12/2013 11:17:02 AM

It's the Diggy Diggy Doc Yall!

Walking Dead: Too Far Gone Review (Article) - 12/2/2013 2:05:39 PM