All Chopsticksmaloy's Comments

Doctor Who: The Caretaker Review (Article) - 10/2/2014 6:45:32 PM

Noovtere, I don't know about that because I seem to recall a very strong anti-solider attitude from the 10th Doctor in "The Poison Sky" & "The Sontaran Stratagem"

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 10/1/2014 8:30:57 AM

It would make sense if some of the first S.H.I.E.L.D agents were howling comandos given what they had already seen and dealt with. They would be the best equipped to deal with any wierdness that comes their way.

NEW Star Wars Episode VII: Cryptic Director Tweet (Article) - 9/10/2014 5:25:46 PM

@ Miner49er: I hear they lost their funding.

Doctor Who: Into The Dalek Teaser (Article) - 8/28/2014 4:12:18 PM

The 4th Doctor faced a similar dilemma in "Genesis Of The Dalaks" and ultimately did the right thing and let them exist. I wonder if this is one of those “mistakes” he is going to correct.

New Pixar/ Disney Film: INSIDE OUT Details! (Article) - 6/20/2014 11:29:32 AM

So they are finally going to do this movie. Ed Catmull wrote about the development hell that this movie was stuck in for years and in the end they finally gave up. I suppose, it's proof that no good idea every truely dies.

Ant-Man lands PEYTON REED for Director (Article) - 6/8/2014 9:12:31 AM

Was there any reason they didn't ask Jon Favreau to take over?

Mania Exclusive: WAR OF THE WORLDS GOLIATH Clip (Article) - 3/31/2014 8:12:31 AM

One question though. Did they lose Stan Kirsch's phone number?

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Trailer (Article) - 3/27/2014 8:56:58 AM

I'll give this a chance when I happen to run across it late one night on cable, maybe.

First Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch IMAGES from Avengers 2 (Article) - 3/25/2014 9:57:55 AM

Some of these pictures are just begging to be part of a "caption this" contest.

Top 10 Versions of A Christmas Carol (Article) - 12/22/2013 7:21:37 AM

"Beavis & Butthead Do Christmas"

CHOPSTICKSMALOY'S MANIACAL PERSONA