All Chopsticksmaloy's Comments

10 Superhot Superhero Girlfriends (Article) - 2/10/2015 2:26:06 PM

Why do I get the impression that when an artist begins to draw one of these, they start with the boobs then go from there.

Star Wars The Force Awakens arrives on iTunes Black Friday (Article) - 11/26/2014 6:06:43 PM

You know, most of us don't live in cities "cool" enough to get the trailer in theatres so iTunes is the next best thing, If I could go see it in a theatre, that would be great but I'm not one of those who can do that.

First Doctor Who Christmas Special CLIP! (Article) - 11/17/2014 1:46:35 PM

I thought one of those Elves sounded familiar, thanks for the headsup HR.

Doctor Who: Sneak Peek: Death in Heaven (Article) - 11/8/2014 11:52:47 AM

Long game for us mere mortals who are landlocked in time but for a Time Lord, it's not all that much trouble.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: A Fractured House Review (Article) - 11/1/2014 9:50:05 AM

SarcasticCaveman, Tim DeKay wasn't the only thing this episode had in common with "Carnivale"

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 9:11:49 AM

Duke Leto?

Doctor Who: The Caretaker Review (Article) - 10/2/2014 6:45:32 PM

Noovtere, I don't know about that because I seem to recall a very strong anti-solider attitude from the 10th Doctor in "The Poison Sky" & "The Sontaran Stratagem"

Dominic Cooper Signs on for AGENT CARTER (Article) - 10/1/2014 8:30:57 AM

It would make sense if some of the first S.H.I.E.L.D agents were howling comandos given what they had already seen and dealt with. They would be the best equipped to deal with any wierdness that comes their way.

NEW Star Wars Episode VII: Cryptic Director Tweet (Article) - 9/10/2014 5:25:46 PM

@ Miner49er: I hear they lost their funding.

Doctor Who: Into The Dalek Teaser (Article) - 8/28/2014 4:12:18 PM

The 4th Doctor faced a similar dilemma in "Genesis Of The Dalaks" and ultimately did the right thing and let them exist. I wonder if this is one of those “mistakes” he is going to correct.

CHOPSTICKSMALOY'S MANIACAL PERSONA