All ChrisBeveridge's Comments

5 Anime That Should Be Brought Into the Mainstream (Article) - 8/25/2009 8:00:57 AM

The only one that could qualify as cutesy on that list is Slayers. If you think When They Cry is cutesy, or Black Lagoon, you're not paying attention.

5 Anime That Should Be Brought Into the Mainstream (Article) - 8/25/2009 5:31:51 AM

It'd be more of a high school mindset Ghost Whisperer kind of show.

THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE Review (Article) - 8/15/2009 9:47:24 PM

I loved this movie.

Stargate Creators Dish About Universe (Article) - 8/6/2009 7:22:20 AM

The switching consciousness thing could be quite the turn-off plot device...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/6/2009 2:54:33 PM

I've heard that the two seasons of Gantz for example will be $40 list and that Cromartie may be a $20 list.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/2/2009 8:21:45 AM

I'm simply hoping for better (or retained) PS3 support since that's where I do my viewing. Right now because of how the FUNimation.com site does their episode page selection, the javascript doesn't allow new pages to open at all.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/23/2009 7:31:41 AM

I'm still scared to see what kind of story treatment this gets. I mean, it's already an adaptation of another property with significant changes, but this is going from one medium to another and streamlining it to modern day Western sensibilities. I'll be happy if they manage the tech side right, but I'm just so very leary of it all...

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/8/2009 6:27:14 AM

They simply may not have the rights for it though, as they may be retained by CPM even if CPM is defunct.

CAPRICA Hitting DVD (Article) - 2/6/2009 2:06:48 PM

Still nothing from them on Blu-ray for the BSG franchise? C'mon guys.. I watch the show in HD, I won't buy it in SD!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/5/2009 1:29:28 PM

It may be an awful movie but I had SO much fun watching it and writing about it.

CHRISBEVERIDGE'S MANIACAL PERSONA