All Clownican's Comments

Arrow: Three Ghosts Review (Article) - 12/13/2013 6:23:13 PM

I personally would like to see a seperate TV universe from the movie universe.

I honestly hope we get to see a lot of the characters we'll never get to see on the big screen. My number one would be Batwoman, its the best book of the "New 52". She could be a villian since she works for the D.E.O. It would neat.

Arrow Adds Firefly Vet (Article) - 10/24/2013 6:16:47 PM

I am loving this show. First season was way better than Shield's has been so far. Second season has been bringing the heat!!

BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Panel for NYCC 2013 (Article) - 9/26/2013 8:06:49 PM

LOL.

People think this show was for kids only??

This show has as much adult humor as WB would allow. I freaking loved it. I was one of those that said they show was trash without giving it a chance... Finally I forced myself to buy the first season cause I'm such a bat fan.. I AM GLAD I DID. Awesome show. BEST VERSION OF AQUAMAN EVER.

Just watch the musical excerpt from the episode "The Masks of Matches Malone" which you can find on YouTube.  How many sexual innuendos can you count??

I think the fact that this show was a comedy is why people automatically think its for kids only.

Like Aquaman would say... OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Ford Joins EXPENDABLES 3 (Article) - 8/6/2013 5:23:54 PM

I gotta say I was a huge fan of Willis until I started watching recent interviews with the guy... He has become self absorbed & pretentious. Worst of all he seems to phone in his performances anymore and collect a paycheck.

He should be ashamed of himself in the last Die Hard. I like how for years he wouldn't make a new Die Hard after the 3rd one but then he makes A Good Day to Die Hard within a few years of Live Free and Die Hard. Both movies of which didn't even feel like a Die Hard and one of which was pure trash.

Clearly this guy has his head up his ass.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Hologram Clip (Article) - 7/5/2013 8:14:38 PM

Looks fantastic.

YOUNG JUSTICE INVASION: THE HUNT Review (Article) - 2/28/2013 8:29:45 PM

Lets no forget that Cartoon network also didnt renew Thundercats last year.........

Lets face it.. here in America we are not allowed to have Animated shows that are adult friendly unless said show is comedy.

What I would love to see is a Gotham City animated show. Centered around the whole extended bat-family. Nightwing, Batgirl, Robin, Red Robin, Red Hood, Birds of Prey & Catwoman. WOULD BE FANTASTIC.

Mania Review: A Good Day to Die Hard (Article) - 2/14/2013 4:36:55 AM

Bunch of slack jawwed faggots around here. This movie will make you a god damn sexual teranasaur.

Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2, Ep. 5 Clip 1 (Article) - 2/7/2013 3:49:14 PM

Anyone that hates on Batman The Brave and the Bold has either never given it chance or has absolutely no sense of humor.

Hell I was one of those people that hated on that show until finally I gave it a shot and watched a few episodes. Second best Batman show ever. Stop hatin'.

Also, that show made me care about Aquaman. Because he was freaking awesome on that show. If Aquaman was written like that for Comics I would buy every issue.

Super Bowl 2013 Trailers (Article) - 2/4/2013 4:02:37 PM

One thing I need to say is that Star Trek always has the best trailers. Even before the Abrams movies. The trailers were great.

IM3... starting to feel Nolan vibes which is awesome.

The last Fast & Furious was actually a decent movie which I wrote off because I only ever liked the third one. This one I may actually check out in theaters.

Lone Ranger....... MEH

I'm actually excited for OZ. I'm fan of Sam Rami. Still butthurt he isnt making Spider-man anymore. Haters be gone. Heres hoping DC get their crap together. Would like to see the guy direct a Flash movie.

Snitch.... Sorry as the last 3 pure action movies showed us.. Last Stand, Bullet to the Head, Parker.. we can only really have so many of these movies in one years time. The target audience is only willing to head to the movies every so often. Unfortunately, they went to see Taken 2 & Expendables 2 in the last years time. They will wait for rent or buy.

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 6:18:37 PM

OK one last thing........................ I hope engineering doesn't look like a brewery this time though. I mean honestly? Can we all agree that was freakin retarded? (Both old and new fans alike) I mean what was he thinking?

CLOWNICAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA